Reviews for the witching hour
missmaieki chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awesome story, it would be better with caps, though...
underlings chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
wow—really fabulous prose and description and imagery! it really gave the interplay between junko and leon a sort of debonair air.
Ibuki Mioda chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Yoooo, my otp! This is written really well. Bravo!
CitizenOfHedwigpolis chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Not every author can pull off an entire oneshot, in prose (sort of- the lines blur beautifully), in full lowercase. It didn't feel forced, nor was it distracting. I applaud you for that.

The relationship between the two is lovely, too, and quite imaginable.

Summed up? Excellent work.
chichuna chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Wow, this is written beautifully, and so twisted in a way that fits Junko so well. I never thought of Leon/Junko as a ship until I came across this piece. Loved it, fantastic work! I hope you write more of this ship!
pengooo chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I can definitely see their relationship being like this! I don't think there was anything in here that I didn't like, even the fact that you didn't use caps. Very good!
akitas chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I really liked this!
Caelitea chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh man, I love all the language that you use here, like "everything she says is volcanic ash and stardust, but he knows she tastes like sewage and diamond dust" and "there is murder in her grin" ; I love this love-hate tense atmosphere between Leon and Junko; and I'm trying to pick out specific favorite parts but really I just love the whole thing. u wu
Kurimishu chapter 1 . 4/3/2013