Reviews for Only ten seconds
Stolenwarpig chapter 7 . 2/10
This is an exciting story and it really gave me more of an appreciation of thresh as a character and of course i love my moon lady. I hope you update and continue with this story.
Patchworkmann chapter 4 . 1/5
I really like this story, the concept is good, your characterizations are spot on. But I feel its in desperate need of an editor. There are enough little grammar errors that its distracting to read.
SageEmpress chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
This story you got going here is highly interesting to read... You got yourself a new follower :D
Sniperrolf chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
GAH! NO! TOOOOOO SHOOOORT!
Good Chapter though, I will be honest that this story comes up in my mind at random all the time. And every time, I go: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME HE UPDATED?! NEED MAO! WHO IS GOING TO WIN?
Can't wait to see who wins. :)
-sniperrolf
Mister Tine chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Thank you for giving Thresh a bit more, not so evilness. I look forward to more.
Sniperrolf chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
The only problem I have with this chapter is that I'm pretty sure Diana's lore has been really changed in this. Are you saying here she lived with the Lunari?...because in her lore she lived with the Sorlari until she found out about the Lunari. Or did riot do a lore change to Diana and I never knew about it because I haven't been playing long enough?... xD
Good chapter anyways though. :)
-sniperrolf
CrownedBatDuchess chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
this chapter was interesting . Probably my favourite one so faar.
Kadaj4538 chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Haha I think I'm the only one that caught "Twisted Fate, the Motherfucker"
Beauty-half-betrayed chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I really like this story and I enjoyed how the battles were written. Also, Diana is one of my favorite champions. :)
Sniperrolf chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Wow, this is actually a lot better than what I was thinking it was going to be like. it's very dark and yet you fill it with humor at times, ( I love the rather odd interactions between Thresh, and Annie too.)
I'm rather impressed. I usually don't log on to just review a story, but this one was great. :)
WhoAmI chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Diana eh? I was always interested in her lore and history (and sad that it isn't officially expanded on). As for a future visitor for Thresh, I would think Orianna would want to see her "human" self that she was to imitate.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Interesting scenario, I'm always interested to see more of the lunari and the future battle with the angels
CrownedBatDuchess chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Hi Chained here. First off all, I am currently on my familys summer home (no computer) so i am not online. I will be at home tommorow though. (I hope we can play tommorrow .
Secondly this chapter was very intense. It was fast paced (Both in good and bad )but at least a lot of things will happen. The language was good (apart of a pair typos). Anyways good (as usual)
ancui999 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Very good but I liked the 10 second thing you were writing about it didn't have that in this chapter.
LesserWraith chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
I highly suggest a whimsical character like Lux or Fizz; it would be nice to see their more sentimental sides and how they cope with their losses.
As for the story itself; you might need to add in some periods at the end of your dialogues. It makes the reading more fluent and easier to focus on the exciting story rather than the punctuation.
Apart from that, your story deserves 5 stars. Or maybe 111 more souls.