Reviews for The Case of the Reluctant Bachelor
that was really sweet. didn't know what to expect.
03hermione1992 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Aww, this was so sweet! I love how Della planned the evening and weekend without him finding out! And it was such a creative way for her to admit her feelings.
Captain Weirdo chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Yay! (That dress sounds exquisite!)

Captain Weirdo chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Hmmm...unexpected. Can't wait to find out what happens!

Captain Weirdo chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Perfectly played scene. :)

Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 4/29/2013

I'm curious about this plan of hers...

tengland2 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
At least she talked to him, telling him of being scared, afraid. Now to make things right and on to their next adventure. Looking forward to it.
StartWriting chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
beautifully soft and romantic
DNPLC chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
AWWWW! That was awfully sweet! (And awfully fulfilling for the rest of us, LOL!) Well done!
Skysea chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I loved your story!
Pam Ryan chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is a brilliant idea. The cliffhangers are great and I can't wait to see what happens next. I am surprised no one thought of it before. Keep going; please.
Michelle Weiner chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Now my curiosity is really piqued. An interesting and intriguing turn of events. I can't wait to see where all this long as they wind up together that's all that matters.
coachsone chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Oh yeah...a whole weekend! Great!
tengland2 chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Kind of hoping with himi having sit in the bar without someone showing up that Della would. Certainly plotted her end result well. Looking for more soon.
StartWriting chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
The whole weekend hmmm? Oh, yes! This is great! Give us more stories soon, please. I can't tell you how I love this romance.