Reviews for The Vampire Queen Regina
Omg I love Swanqueen vampire fics, I wish there was more of them.
J Comings chapter 1 . 3/13
Please tell me you are not done with this fic! Everything was so hot! More please!
Hope6968 chapter 1 . 1/27
Nice. Fun to be had all around. Thank you, Hope.
Omg. Damn. This is brillant! *-*
RemarkC chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I would love love LOVE for this to be a full blown fic
namedlucie chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
This was hot. And sweet. There's never enough of vampire Regina. It would make a nice long story :)
Once Upon A Special Victim chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
continue please
Gravity In the Air chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
more! i need more! PLEASE
ninabanana chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Oh my god why aren't there any more chapters why why why
324b21locked chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Oh gosh, that was brilliant! I know it's been years since you published this, but I'd love an update ton it! :) x
theatrelesbian chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Oh my god I love this! I hope you continue!

Though I'd liked to be warned of this is going to turn into a, "Regina fucks a bunch of people. Let's Emma get fucked." kind of fic

I'd love for you to continue it if you could give me a heads up on whether or not you head in that direction, that would be appreciated. I don't like getting invested in a story just for it to continue in a multi-sex-relationship thing.

I once got so invested in one fic just to end up being disappointed by the lack of warning.

To me it's only reginaxemma anything else like threesomes and things like that make me feel so uncomfortable like oh my god
If someone tried to "join" me and a girl I love, I'd smack them. I don't believe it's love if you actually enjoy your partner being touched by someone else.

That's why I have no idea what's up with those polygamy families *cringes*
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Vampire Regina! (takes a cold shower) I love stories about vampire SQ!
Riega chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This was soo good! Will be another chapter? Only one please!
luveverythingtv chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
love vamp!Regina, please come back to this fic! there should defiantly be more vamp Regina fics. Please update SOON!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »