Reviews for Doki Doki Wild
Nicely written
k2sama chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
You ripped this off of LikeADove's "Caught." Really scummy move on your part, and this is honestly a horrible alteration. The little bits of original work in this are horribly out of character.

I wonder what other fics you've stolen. Anyway, I will be reporting this (although I doubt FFnet will actually take it down), and I can only be thankful that it seems that you don't post anymore since that means that your already abysmal literary integrity won't be further compromised.
McCrazy23 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh wow this is funny as hell. i love it. *wipes imaginary tear*
azumesta chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHahahahahaha ha ha ha ha.. okay i think im done laughing XD that was so freaking funny!
chibihinachan chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
lol! totally ooc, but I loved it immensely! XD great job, I laughed waaay too hard for my own good :D
Oh-bro-no chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I absolutely loved this story especially kakashi! Out of all the things for him to yell about it would be his pristine collection of icha icha books haha make some more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Epic
MoonxCandycane chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
made me laugh
Tahkz01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was good, Too much you are

Thanks for the one shot
Alvurno chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Sakura came off as bit of a jerk to me (blackmailing and kicking a man out of his own home) but all in all it was a fun and playful little oneshot to read. A well written and structured piece. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
oh damn. this was just too funny! excellent interaction between Kakashi and narusaku..really hit the ballpark with this. hope you can continue it!
Raiza-chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
(giggling perversely) Thumbs up
mdtiger chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I thought Kakashi was going to kick out Naruto too but from the premiere...this is priceless. The story is nice because it was about getting caught and not much about the scenes between Sakura and Naruto.
kidloco chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
oh no, dont dare stop there, make another chapter making them fucking and kakshi back when they leave and yell and insult and traumate of what they did tehre, because like you said and other, is a great fanfic to laught that much, mostly kakashi type hehehe, that sakura, hehehe, that hwy i love her hehehe
sakuraharuno99 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Lol love your story...I thought Kakashi was going to be all for it