Reviews for Best Destinies
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
Is this the last chapter? I wish you would have written them together after chapter 12 somehow and this chapter as 14...
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
You horrible, horrible person- making me think for a moment that was honestly how you'd end it. ;) Had me worried at first at the beginning of the chapter. Haha, I do like the ending though - and everything before, too. Nicely done!
jdpenny121 chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
Nice one... but all of them are good. Keep them coming...
Ellen Smock chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
Nice! I really appreciate you having this relationship take time. Even in the future, such a thing would take time. I look forward to more!
AllTheSnakes chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Aw, poor Bones!
He is so wrong about those two!
This chapter was intense and funny. Lovely!
Anon chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Great concept, great writing! Please keep posting! :)
treklover chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Whoa, this story was amazing. Sorry for not commenting on the other chapters, but I was too caught up in the story! Please, please, write more K/S/M!
AllTheSnakes chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
What a beautiful chapter!
In that episode Kirk is openly flirting with the pilot! In fact, Jim has a lot of tall, handsome friends... (Gary, the tribal leader with white hair, Finnegan...)
I love Scotty/Uhura, so that scene was precious.
And the final scene, with the third chair and all, is great!
Congratulations!
(I'm so curious about this story... I keep thinking if they will really DO it before they break up, as your summary suggests...)
Milton Perry chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Brilliant. Reading your moral discussion of lies and logic was a true regalement to me. The symbolism of chess as both a logic-driven strategy and war-like battle game added a spell-bound ambience. Not to mention a wide range of figurative meanings leaping into the mind. My favourite one among the witfully ingenious chapters I read so far.
AllTheSnakes chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Oh, this is beautiful, and summons perfectly the point of your story: the fact they want to be together, all three of them.
Great chapter!
AllTheSnakes chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Wow, how complicated.
I always thought that Bones and Spock would kiss first, because they are all emotional... But then they misunderstand the other and now Bones is crying and Spock is furious! Can't they be more difficult?!
About Jim, I liked the 'control' idea, but I think he wouldn't flee if he knew Carol was pregnant. Your Jim Kirk is a troubled character, indeed, what can give interesting colors to this story.
Linvalay chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Dammit KIrk, screw your control 10 ways to Sunday! YOU DON'T NEED IT!
Great chapter, made me angry, and eliciting that much of an emotional response is something rarely achieved from text on a screen. Bravo!
Also i love McCoy's "Christ on a cracker" comment, i'ma have ta use that one of these days.
Linvalay chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
ojhhhhhh i love the angsty love triangle here! This is my first McCoy/ Spock/ Kirk triad and i gotta say i love it. Wonderous writing as always :) can't wait to read more when more becomes available that is hehe
Linvalay chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
brilliant chapter!
Linvalay chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
what an amazingly haunting chapter. Last paragraph literally gave me chills :P