Reviews for Bite Club
IReen Weiss chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
I hate his khakis too. Fuck those things.
IReen Weiss chapter 14 . 7/21/2013
I think I'm having a near life experience too.

Especially with this line that blew my mind: Whatever he's on must be kicking in because he's gone bloodless and pale and his eyes are wizard of oz green in pools of broken heart red.

Dude.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.
IReen Weiss chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Me too. I scream too. Because you rock and rule my world. Fight Club Fic Epic Flaming Word Awesomeness, Explosions and Boobs and cynicism... and...

I think what I mean is.

This is fucking rad.

Thank you.
JulieToo chapter 57 . 7/21/2013
So loving this!

So glad my unremembered memories don't involve blood or accidental death.
4MeJasper chapter 57 . 7/21/2013
Confusion reigns!
MagTwi78 chapter 57 . 7/21/2013
Every time these come into my inbox, I tell myself I'll wait until I have a couple stocked up so I can read them all at once.

Yeah. Never happens.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 57 . 7/21/2013
I had theories... :D
staceleo chapter 57 . 7/21/2013
Oh my god!

Awesome and I heart you so much!
reds-red chapter 56 . 7/14/2013
"Masen whirls back and lets his fist fly a million miles an hour before it grinds into my face. The gun clatters across the floor and, through the ringing milky way inside my skull, I can hear him laughing. He sinks a solid fist into my stomach and I collapse on the concrete with a wet smack."

"Because you're mine, don't you fucking get that?" Masen snaps at me, teeth flashing. "A little fucking piece of a greater whole. You're just every meaningless part of my humanity, all smashed up together and tossed out into the world." He stalks around me as I groan and try to roll over, my insides gone liquid. "I was sick of feeling that shit, so I let you go."

The visual acuity of your words is always so creatively amazing.
4MeJasper chapter 56 . 7/14/2013
So...it's out there!
"So just fucking kill me!" I shout at the concrete and glance around for the gun. It glitters from a dark corner, light years away. Masen rolls his eyes and straightens his jacket.

"It wouldn't do me much good to off myself, now would it?"
mdsngrc chapter 56 . 7/14/2013
Better and better! :D
staceleo chapter 56 . 7/14/2013
This vacation has been shit and I needed this!

Thank you, my darling and talented friend!
Maplestyle chapter 56 . 7/14/2013
Poor deluded Edward!
MagTwi78 chapter 56 . 7/14/2013
I am the worst reviewer, but I snatch up every snippet of this as it comes. xx
mdsngrc chapter 55 . 7/9/2013
Oh snap! I love this story so much!
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »