Reviews for Bite Club
Jiff Simpson chapter 60 . 10/27/2013
Wowwww. I zipped through this like my screen was on fire & I was enthralled the entire time!
You did an incredible job of merging Twi & FC! Makes me want to watch FC again...it's been years!
I can't believe I get to meet you and Hadley soon! XO
Hadley Hemingway chapter 53 . 8/3/2013
Gah - the tension between them is amazing!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 56 . 8/3/2013
And here it comes, the biggest of revelations - what a wild ride we've been on, 'bee!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 57 . 8/3/2013
Oh, the revelations here! This is so damn good...
Hadley Hemingway chapter 58 . 8/3/2013
oooh I love this particular chapter - one of the best...and so close to the end.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 59 . 8/3/2013
As always, the best kind of writing, bee o' mine. I love you and the privilege of working with you.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Bite Club has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Bite Club has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in July over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
modernsafari chapter 60 . 7/29/2013
Congrats on another fantastic story, HB! I'm already looking forward to those "forthcoming words" you mentioned! :)
Livie79 chapter 60 . 7/29/2013
GAHHHHHHHH OMG dude. Love love love this and I love you for writing it and all the people who helped you and just mother fucking sunshine and rainbows every where!
Livie79 chapter 59 . 7/29/2013
OMFG. Wait! STOP HONEYBEE! I don't wait this! I DON'T CHOOSE THIS!
Livie79 chapter 58 . 7/29/2013
ruh roh. Masen is getting pissed. Edward better back that thang up.
Livie79 chapter 57 . 7/29/2013
Well hello revelations. Ok seriously. You've kinda fucked my brain. ngl. I like it. But it's been fucked.
Livie79 chapter 56 . 7/29/2013
Hold the phone. HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE. OKay, I know this movie. But...what are you doing missy? Or am I just as batshit as them. I do have a couple of unexplained bruises...oh fuck.
Livie79 chapter 55 . 7/29/2013
Welp. *busts out smores* carpe diem
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »