Reviews for Role Play
Lulu5487 chapter 7 . 8/31
Ohmygod that's cruel and so hot bringing her to the brink of release but denying her the pleasure
Lulu5487 chapter 6 . 8/31
Ooh she knocked on the front door didn't she? Cuz she wants to be punished! I dont blame her! Punishment can be fun ;) huh lis
Lulu5487 chapter 5 . 8/31
Haha ohmygod I honestly think this was my favorite chapter so far! Awkward MM moment! Which I looove! And E at the end ' I'm going to murder you...I'm going to fuck you... and then murder you' literally best line ever haha
Lulu5487 chapter 4 . 8/29
Oooh stockings what do you have in plan for those my dear girl
Lulu5487 chapter 3 . 8/29
Yeess that was awesome. I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it getting better from here! But I'm sure it will and it'll kill me Haha good thing I'm not at work
Lulu5487 chapter 2 . 8/29
I'm now adding popsicles to the list as well as jelly beans! Fucking ice play is hot! Why have I never thought to use a popsicle instead of reg ice. Damn a whole new world has opened up for my ice play!
Lulu5487 chapter 1 . 8/29
Holy mother of mayor that was hot. Thank god you reminded me to read this! Sooo worth it
Yes! I love this fic! I hope there's more!
Brooklynswan chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Omg! Loved this sooo much!
Shelly chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
HOLLY FUCKING DAMN! WE NEED MORE TO THIS STORY CANT LEAVE US THIS FRUSTRATED ITS NOT FAIR! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOL
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
Glad to see you're back!
Addison99 chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
Well that was awesome :) I need to read the rest of that story. And all of your other stories. And the stuff you sent me today. Basically I need to get back into reading lol. But let me just say that this chapter def convinced me that it's time to start reading fic again. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I keep seeing this, but I know I've read this and Wet before. What are you changing? Did you add content/chapters or just revising and editing. This has to be the second or third time I've seen it wind up at the top with newly completed stories, but I STILL don't understand why. And Wet alone is a lot to read again without significant changes.

My name is SBNYC09 BTW
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Wow! These chapters are great, i love the way they tease each other :) would you be able to do a chapter that involves one of the ladies finding out the other is ticklish and using that to their advantage? It can be used to make them frustrated and aroused? Just a thought :)
Givit2me chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Oh yes, love that cliffhanger :D :D :D
Glad to see you're back, it's been a while!
Is the North treating you well?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »