Reviews for Role Play
Yes! I love this fic! I hope there's more!
Brooklynswan chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Omg! Loved this sooo much!
Shelly chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
HOLLY FUCKING DAMN! WE NEED MORE TO THIS STORY CANT LEAVE US THIS FRUSTRATED ITS NOT FAIR! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LOL
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
Glad to see you're back!
Addison99 chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
Well that was awesome :) I need to read the rest of that story. And all of your other stories. And the stuff you sent me today. Basically I need to get back into reading lol. But let me just say that this chapter def convinced me that it's time to start reading fic again. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I keep seeing this, but I know I've read this and Wet before. What are you changing? Did you add content/chapters or just revising and editing. This has to be the second or third time I've seen it wind up at the top with newly completed stories, but I STILL don't understand why. And Wet alone is a lot to read again without significant changes.

My name is SBNYC09 BTW
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Wow! These chapters are great, i love the way they tease each other :) would you be able to do a chapter that involves one of the ladies finding out the other is ticklish and using that to their advantage? It can be used to make them frustrated and aroused? Just a thought :)
Givit2me chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Oh yes, love that cliffhanger :D :D :D
Glad to see you're back, it's been a while!
Is the North treating you well?
Library cat chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Wow soooo hot. You can't leave it there please I need to know what happens next
Guest chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
For me this was the perfect blend of sexy and funny. I love your SQ stories, I hope you keep feeling inspired to keep writing them.
ShipHappens chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
that was HAAAAAWWWTTTT!

Ty!
ShipHappens chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Ahahhaha. Loving their banter and rapid-fire dialogue.

Ty!
ShipHappens chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
LOVE The boarding school line!

Enjoying this very much! Promise to crackilate on ur "House" stuffs!
Sultry Sweet chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Love, love, love this! :)
capitudascamelias chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Have I ever told you that this is one of my favorite fics? You have just the right way to write and make me beg for more.
XD