Reviews for Love Him
Becky-RosenMe chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
thank god, the only supernatural pairing i can stand is destiel. BTW, what's BrOTPs
bridgette22 chapter 27 . 7/5/2013
This story was brilliant. I adored it! Bumblebee was so cute!
Zonya chapter 27 . 7/3/2013
excellent! please write a sequel
LeeMarieJack chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
Lovely ending. You have done so well with your first Supernatural story. I am pleased. I look forward to seeing more from you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 25 . 7/1/2013
Another great update to a very original ghost story. Good for you. More to come, I suppose, on this story and I look forward to your future work.
LeeMarieJack chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
A lovely chapter. Nothing like magic for a nice resolution to everyone's problems. Is there more to this story? I think we might need and Cas/Dean resolution.
Zonya chapter 24 . 6/30/2013
sad :(
LeeMarieJack chapter 23 . 6/28/2013
Thank you for the update. I was wondering when I would hear from you again. This is such a good story with great characters. Please continue.
soulfert chapter 21 . 6/16/2013
nice I like this story very much
LeeMarieJack chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
Good Chapter. I am liking Bumblebee more and more. Carry on.
LeeMarieJack chapter 21 . 6/16/2013
Another good chapter. Love the dog. Love Sam with the dog. Looking for more. Thanks.
if-llamas-could-fly chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Okay, ohmygosh.
LeeMarieJack PMed me and told me to read this, and boy am I happy that i did!
This story is AMAZING.
Seriously, you need a beta like fish need water, but typos, grammatical flaws and spelling mistakes aside, THIS IS MINDBLOWINGLY EPIC.
I just soared through twenty chapters and I didn't get even the slightest bit bored at any point.
I love the way you write, and I think I'm going to promote your story as much as I can, just because I liked this.
Keep going!
I'm loving this. :)
Stryder2008 chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
So I came to this story by way of another writer in this fandom, they said that I should check it out. I like the story and you've done we'll creating a great plot and story arc, the help of a Beta would make that much better, just gets rid of the small error we writers make inadvertently. That said, well done! Keep writing and I'll look for the next chapter.
LeeMarieJack chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
All right now, let's keep it up. Don't stop now. I need the next chapter.
LeeMarieJack chapter 17 . 6/11/2013
Go get Cas, Dean. Rescue him! I am getting too wrapped up in this story. Love the action. We are almost, but not really, moving too fast.