Reviews for Pessimism
JoStone chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
What no more? Really? You should... It could be fun! Well for me reading it anyways... You might have fun too! _
Gothkat chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
that is so sweet
Laurelin Takata chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Pure brilliance...loved it
toms-snake-serpent chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
this is by-far the best snape story. you captured his personality perfectly. Awesome! Very Awesome!
Mayya chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Ok, I love this. I really do. It was so beautiful, the words were so very smoothly running and well, it was just overall lovely and great.
"Panama almost seemed to care about him, about him wasting his life.
He stared at the wall behind her, not knowing what to say now."
Ahh, do I recognize this..! Seems I've experienced that scene a thousand times. From Snape's point of view, unfortunately. Ah well. This isn't the place to go into rants about my bitter life... o.O
I saw what you've written on your bio, "Please ignore all fics other than The Front Door, and Simply Turbulent as the others are juvenile and old attempts." I don't think you should knock your old work, even though I'm terribly ashamed of the things I wrote at 13 too. Still... I do suspect that they're quite good, and that it's just me (and you, it seems) who want to leave our former lives behind.
Ok, enough ranting. I LOVE THIS!
Hey, could you please send me Beyond the Silver Rainbow? I really want to read it. Please send it to
Best regards,
/Maya
JazzMind chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
SSHG is a wonderful thing. ;)
Raine Gregus chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Great perfect for a Snape fanfiction I love it please make morre
ferguspork chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
more now that was so perfict
Fleurette Chauvelin chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
This is HEARTBREAKING! but in a good way. Actually it's brilliant, completely loved it, but why can't you give Snape a happy ending?
ROTCGirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2001
How nice but how sad. I liked the way Severus is so spontaneous like a little kid - that's why I love him so much and you have captured that. Good.
Pira chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
simply lovely, dahling!
Hydrogen chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
More! I want more! Pretty please?
gwen chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
i am a big fan of your snape/hermione fic. but i like where your going with this one, keep up the good work, gwen
sixtypixies chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
You should definitely continue this story! Please do!
Pira chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
please please please continue! you are good at making up snape romances! i mean, in the books he's just. . . . there. in your stories he's actually portrayed as a real person with (maybe) feelings and thoughts and emotions! great job please write more!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »