Reviews for Veela's Magic
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
juhanna226 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
this is great!love it! can't wait for more!
chocote chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This story is really great ! Please update soon :3 !
listeninggame chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Okay, so... umm... two problems here: everything sounds a bit to elaborate. I mean, really? Darling? I'll just fetch my coat? Tone it down just a tad. And Hermione is a bit OOC which could have been overlooked but these two things together just... I don't know, make it weird. The OOCness could have easily been overlooked with the inclusion of Ginny and some form of hesitation from Hermione with the dress. And threatening Ron? Eh. I really like the plot. A lot. Like... loads. But I'm not a fan of the writing style. That's just my opinion, of course.
FadingAshes chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Please update fast and keep the epic work up!
AngelesPG chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
lol that is cute and hermione malfov not like me he nor his father are going to do now? lol thanks for the chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Dearestestestestestestestest Raaga-Malfoy,
My informed opinion actively encourages me to make you aware of the notion that your fanfiction is on the direct path to significant and remarkable success. This was a lovely chapter, and your avid interest for writing is predominantly showcased in your way with words. The plot so far is illustrious, and with my whole heart I can undoubtedly declare this a wonderful story. You leave me wanting to know more, and this is the sign of a truly endowed and gifted writer. My motive is hardly to flatter your lavish written art, but instead to encourage you to go on, knowing that your story has widely been well received. You discernibly know what you intend to convey, and this again hints at a good writer. Wit, humour, and the rich, extensive evocative images provoke my imagination and paint a vivid portrait of the plot as I read. Keep writing, dear author, and come to me the day there is not one soul willing to read your art. Keep the story moving along, don't doubt your extensive abilities, trust your instincts, and you shall inevitably flourish in your works.
You would hardly need my good wishes, for the Midas touch lays in the palm of your hands.
Love always, and in the forever infinities I hope to know of you,
Guest chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Awesome..Draco needs to suffer. Nice update
TheNewCompanion chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Yes! Go Hermione!
listeninggame chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
listeninggame chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
In retaliation Hermione should get a boyfriend and then Draco gets REALLY jealous. Love the story by the way.
Tanto Storm chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Hermione's too smart to and devious to simply blast them to pieces. She'll want to get them back and make a devious plan of her own. I have faith in her ability to come up with a perfect plan to mess with them.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Yeah, an update. I love a dramione but I also want hermione to put Draco in his place.
Only Dreams are Free chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
I cant wait it is really awesome
TheNewCompanion chapter 6 . 10/23/2013