Reviews for Dynasty Ponies
zeonstar360 chapter 5 . 1/30
I love this story
Komrade chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Do you think god hides because he too is afraid of what he has created.
God of Salvation chapter 5 . 5/18/2018
Please continue on this, I haven't seen a lot of good and long Dynasty Warriors x My Little Pony stories. Well, long enough.
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Nice crossover continue it
Yukimazan chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
I can imagine this as a cutscene and you wrote it really well as I can imagine. Keep it coming.
BadOrk11 chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
All I can say is that is a fantastic piece of fiction my friend. Considering how it's April by the time this comment comes out and you're just starting the Yellow Turbains, I can be sure that rest of the story will be Dynasty Warriors 8 and Xtreme Legends right?
Anony-moose chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
This is actually one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Ever. EVER. You've managed to blend two very different series together seamlessly, and I am honestly in awe. When I saw 'My Little Pony' in the crossovers list, I was simply amused, and I definitely wasn't expecting a read this good! I am sooo glad I decided to click on this! You are a FABULOUS writer! So, I shall excitedly await an an update. Thank you for the lovely read!

- Anon (:
PixelCatThe1st chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
This is one extremely promising story! There is a lot of potential, and I can't wait for the next chapter. But I wonder, with Applejack (most likely) backing the Sun family, will she (along with the others) save certain characters from their death's in the games? Because if you do that, a lot of possibilities present themselves to all sorts of scenarios! Think about it.
Yukimazan chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Keep it coming. Applejack and Sun family for the win
AbsolZ chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Do you will follow DW8 Shu/Wu hypothetical story, or make the new ones
AbsolZeekerXX chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Love the story, when you will update this?
GunplaFan chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Done with chapter 4 yet?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
love how this storys going wish it was on tho im the founder and only meber of a group dedicted to this type of Xover
Yukimazan chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
I love how this is going. Good thing you add Applejack along with the other warriors. Keep it up!
Den Scurman chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I really hope you continue this story. I honestly had no idea how these two could work together, but then I saw how you show the DW characters as people, not the mindless killing machines that they are in the games. Well done.