Reviews for Light Shines Brightest in the Darkness
Agent blue rose chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
honestly I prefer the draco/tempest pairing
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2017
Interesting story. I don't mind Sirius/Tempest, although George or DRaco makes more sense. If there is going to be a wild pairing, let it counter all the Severus and Harry pairings.
Scribleyellow chapter 35 . 10/29/2017
Damn I was all ready to click to the next chapter and it want there! Amazing story I love it:) please update soon
Scribleyellow chapter 17 . 10/28/2017
I thought they already knew that they were second cousins?
GamiKoide1437 chapter 6 . 4/19/2017
And now I ship Tempest and Draco...they're just too cute
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
Hey! Your story is really good. I was wondering if you could post a fanfiction of Tempest's life before she was taken away from the Dursleys ?
JustALilNobody chapter 4 . 2/13/2017
My British friend recently explained the 2 fingers thing to me and I feel so proud for understanding.
DeiStarr chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Okay... I was trying to figure out the main pairing - cause you have Draco listed as the third character in the description, which I thought might have implied the two of them (my OTP); but then you had them break up... but Tempest's patronus changed (which would indicate falling in love)... then suddenly you're hinting at Tempest and George - so I skipped to the end to peak and see if I could find any clues, and it seemed to imply Tempest and Sirius. Which is kind of ew.

The point is: what's the main pairing? I really, *really* like this story, but I don't want to read a Harry/Sirius story - fem!Harry or not. Please tell?
foresticblaze chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Hey, so I love this story. It's always been one of my favs. Just a question, weren't there chapters about her first to third years? Like when I saw with Sirius, I recognized the scene, just thought I read it at another time. Thanks! Just wondering whether it was moved or re-written or whether I'm going completely bonkers xD
Agent blue rose chapter 35 . 5/28/2016
ew. Sirius is TWENTY years older than her!
Agent blue rose chapter 32 . 5/27/2016
I gotta say I really like the idea of Tempest/Draco. they just seem to fit in this story.
Daydreamer003 chapter 35 . 4/30/2016
Ohhhh my GOD! I can't even think of words to describe how absolutely AMAZING this story is! You are my new hero 3 I really hope to read more from you soon!

Best regards
Melanie
harryislife chapter 35 . 3/12/2016
This is really, really good, I like what you're doing with the pairing, it's much more interesting than just the same person all the way through, and they love each other as long as they've known each other. I'd prefer Malfoy to be honest as the main eventual pairing, I love Sirius but I think a pairing with Malfoy would be the most interesting. Also it would certainly surprise everyone. I like the way you've treated the characters. Some of the things Hermione and Molly said about Sirius in canon were totally unacceptable, and I'm glad Hermione didn't get away with it. I like the way you're writing them, not bashing but understanding that they have flaws. Some Snape POV would be good soon, reactions to Tempests memories. Looking forward to your next update.
LilyPotterFan chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
Wow. This is brilliant! I especially love, love, LOVE the fact that Tempastus is named after a spell which signify's Lily and Snape's friendship. And the fact that she was kinda like a peace treaty. Except Snape didn't sign it. :( But this type of Harry is all badass and everything and sarcastic and having a relationship with Draco Malfoy! Wow. And I also love the fact that James dubbed her "Temper" as a nickname and added her to the Marauders Map. Because with that badass attitude, it's like she's a female James and Sirius. Ooh. Not a good combo. Can I smell crushes? It's as if George likes Tempestas but wait...no way. Forge likes Tempestas! Tempest is also a good nickname generally as Temper must mean something to her so only close people to her can say it and Tempestas is kinda a mouthful. Tempest is perfect...for uptight people like Hermione anyway. Love the story!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/23/2016
It's Hpfan1010 (famfiction doesn't let people post more than one review for each chapter), that last review probably sounded stupid now that i think about it - i meant like i was curious if Tempest has always loved Sirius, or if she has just realised now.