Reviews for Light Shines Brightest in the Darkness
GamiKoide1437 chapter 6 . 4/19
And now I ship Tempest and Draco...they're just too cute
Hey! Your story is really good. I was wondering if you could post a fanfiction of Tempest's life before she was taken away from the Dursleys ?
JustALilNobody chapter 4 . 2/13
My British friend recently explained the 2 fingers thing to me and I feel so proud for understanding.
DeiStarr chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Okay... I was trying to figure out the main pairing - cause you have Draco listed as the third character in the description, which I thought might have implied the two of them (my OTP); but then you had them break up... but Tempest's patronus changed (which would indicate falling in love)... then suddenly you're hinting at Tempest and George - so I skipped to the end to peak and see if I could find any clues, and it seemed to imply Tempest and Sirius. Which is kind of ew.

The point is: what's the main pairing? I really, *really* like this story, but I don't want to read a Harry/Sirius story - fem!Harry or not. Please tell?
foresticblaze chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
Hey, so I love this story. It's always been one of my favs. Just a question, weren't there chapters about her first to third years? Like when I saw with Sirius, I recognized the scene, just thought I read it at another time. Thanks! Just wondering whether it was moved or re-written or whether I'm going completely bonkers xD
Agent blue rose chapter 35 . 5/28/2016
ew. Sirius is TWENTY years older than her!
Agent blue rose chapter 32 . 5/27/2016
I gotta say I really like the idea of Tempest/Draco. they just seem to fit in this story.
Daydreamer003 chapter 35 . 4/30/2016
Ohhhh my GOD! I can't even think of words to describe how absolutely AMAZING this story is! You are my new hero 3 I really hope to read more from you soon!

Best regards
Melanie
harryislife chapter 35 . 3/12/2016
This is really, really good, I like what you're doing with the pairing, it's much more interesting than just the same person all the way through, and they love each other as long as they've known each other. I'd prefer Malfoy to be honest as the main eventual pairing, I love Sirius but I think a pairing with Malfoy would be the most interesting. Also it would certainly surprise everyone. I like the way you've treated the characters. Some of the things Hermione and Molly said about Sirius in canon were totally unacceptable, and I'm glad Hermione didn't get away with it. I like the way you're writing them, not bashing but understanding that they have flaws. Some Snape POV would be good soon, reactions to Tempests memories. Looking forward to your next update.
LilyPotterFan chapter 10 . 3/6/2016
Wow. This is brilliant! I especially love, love, LOVE the fact that Tempastus is named after a spell which signify's Lily and Snape's friendship. And the fact that she was kinda like a peace treaty. Except Snape didn't sign it. :( But this type of Harry is all badass and everything and sarcastic and having a relationship with Draco Malfoy! Wow. And I also love the fact that James dubbed her "Temper" as a nickname and added her to the Marauders Map. Because with that badass attitude, it's like she's a female James and Sirius. Ooh. Not a good combo. Can I smell crushes? It's as if George likes Tempestas but wait...no way. Forge likes Tempestas! Tempest is also a good nickname generally as Temper must mean something to her so only close people to her can say it and Tempestas is kinda a mouthful. Tempest is perfect...for uptight people like Hermione anyway. Love the story!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/23/2016
It's Hpfan1010 (famfiction doesn't let people post more than one review for each chapter), that last review probably sounded stupid now that i think about it - i meant like i was curious if Tempest has always loved Sirius, or if she has just realised now.
HarryPotterFan1010 chapter 35 . 2/22/2016
How didn't i see it before, what was happening between Sirius/Tempest from the beginning of LSBD/BWC? I really was oblivious, i just assumed she would end up with Draco, in the end. I'm not sure how you are planning to continue this story, but in my opinion Sirius/Tempest is an awesome idea. I'm not sure if she began falling in love with him unknowingly from the begining (or if it was even what you intended?), when Sirius asked Tempest to live with him, back when he was on the run and living in a cave, or whether she has begun to fall in love with him now, where they listen to each other breath, just breathing, through the mirror, but either way they are great together (sorry if i'm rambling).
HarryPotterFan1010 chapter 34 . 2/22/2016
Thanks for updating again and answering my question.
ScarletRoofs chapter 35 . 2/22/2016
Man, I actually like Tempest with Draco. Sorry I sound cruel but I don't want Sirius and Tempest's relationship to last (romantically) so if they do get together, I hope they break up. Anyway this is a great story! Hopefully George and her will be okay again. I wonder though where Cat is going to go on from here and if you have things planned out for her. Great story and I can't wait to read some more!
Dragones chapter 35 . 2/21/2016
Ah happiness.
So much niceness.
Also, hate to be the picky pain, but you say new moon for Rem's furry little problem. It's full... New and full are different stages. Sorry.
I always feel that people will get upset if I say things like that or correct them. My grandma hates it.
BUT I CAN'T HELP IT!
DON'T HATE ME!
I'm just a nosey girl who can't stop being a grammar nazi for one damn day.

Anyway, so glad for the update, and I may have squeeed when I saw it was two chapters!