Reviews for Playing The Pack
Jas chapter 21 . 12/25/2017
Omg! Thank you for finishing the story ! I feared that you were not going to continue it !
Jas chapter 14 . 12/25/2017
I feel bad for jake
Jas chapter 14 . 12/25/2017
Please come back and finish "the last submissive"
Jas chapter 13 . 12/25/2017
Kèep up the good work!
Jas chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Jake should always be the top! Just a suggestion
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2016
I remember reading this for the first time years ago! I would keep up with the updates! But know I came to re read one of my first ever fabrics that I have felled in love with! It's so sad to see how the time goes by but this will always be in my heart! Thank you for writing this! Take care and luv ya!
8669 chapter 21 . 6/5/2016
I Love It. It was sad but very good
PaleAngel90 chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
Not bad, but theres just hardly any romance between Emmett and Seth, thats the only thing I dont like of this story, aside from that?, everythings good. :)
sandman1234 chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. STORY. EVER!
JesAFan chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
I had been looking for this story for a couple of weeks. Little did I know I had it in my favorites and after reading it again I remember why I set it as one of my faves! ;-P
JesAFan chapter 17 . 4/18/2015
No Seth! No! Omg! On to next chapter...*anticipation*
JesAFan chapter 16 . 4/18/2015
Oooooo...this is getting good! I can almost see Sam's fury and determination!
In Love With Paul-Seth-Jasper chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
I do not like your story at all. It sucks, because you do not know how to write or even have a plot for it. Seth is a favorite character of mine and you put him threw hell and back. Also you don't even have your fucking facts straight nor do you have any fucking emotions threw out this whole story so far. How can you even call this a story? It's a peace of shit, that's what it is. That's my opinion anyways..

the ONLY reason I even got this far into the story is because my friend showed it to me and neither one of us like it.. I also thought maybe it would get better but to me I think it gets worse the more I read.. I really feel like I got 10 times dumber while reading this story.. please for the love of us readers, go back and fix this shit up a little bit then re-post it.. K thanks have a nice day/night.. :)
NMS chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Blue balls and a strong right hand! It gets me everytime
NMS chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Of blue balls and a strong right hand! Gets me everytime!