Reviews for Playing The Pack
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2016
I remember reading this for the first time years ago! I would keep up with the updates! But know I came to re read one of my first ever fabrics that I have felled in love with! It's so sad to see how the time goes by but this will always be in my heart! Thank you for writing this! Take care and luv ya!
8669 chapter 21 . 6/5/2016
I Love It. It was sad but very good
PaleAngel90 chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
Not bad, but theres just hardly any romance between Emmett and Seth, thats the only thing I dont like of this story, aside from that?, everythings good. :)
sandman1234 chapter 15 . 11/28/2015
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. STORY. EVER!
JesAFan chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
I had been looking for this story for a couple of weeks. Little did I know I had it in my favorites and after reading it again I remember why I set it as one of my faves! ;-P
JesAFan chapter 17 . 4/18/2015
No Seth! No! Omg! On to next chapter...*anticipation*
JesAFan chapter 16 . 4/18/2015
Oooooo...this is getting good! I can almost see Sam's fury and determination!
In Love With Paul-Seth-Jasper chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
I do not like your story at all. It sucks, because you do not know how to write or even have a plot for it. Seth is a favorite character of mine and you put him threw hell and back. Also you don't even have your fucking facts straight nor do you have any fucking emotions threw out this whole story so far. How can you even call this a story? It's a peace of shit, that's what it is. That's my opinion anyways..

the ONLY reason I even got this far into the story is because my friend showed it to me and neither one of us like it.. I also thought maybe it would get better but to me I think it gets worse the more I read.. I really feel like I got 10 times dumber while reading this story.. please for the love of us readers, go back and fix this shit up a little bit then re-post it.. K thanks have a nice day/night.. :)
NMS chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Blue balls and a strong right hand! It gets me everytime
NMS chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Of blue balls and a strong right hand! Gets me everytime!
Mikie chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
I just wanted to let you know I loved your story. I couldn't stop reading. Since I only read completed stories normally (I hate waiting for updates) I'm glad you were able to push through until the end. Although I have to confess I was a bit lost at points you did explain any questions I would have had within a chapter or 2.
TheKode2ne1 chapter 21 . 3/28/2014
TurnItUp03,

This is probably the best story I have read. I loved it because:
1) The plot was original and well developed. One of the best twilight plots I’ve seen. Few develop a plot as intricate as this one. You revealed a lot, but left some areas alone, like the meaning of the white wolf, to lead the reader to ponder their involvement.
2) The character and relationships to the main character were developed slowly. So many stories have the main characters fall in love two soon that it takes away from the story. You showed us the Seth and Em dated, but Seth was having doubts that lead to a separation. I loved that they did not fully accept their relationship until the end.
3) The ending was perfect. I loved that the characters moved on after Seth left. While it is sad some passed away, it is the natural way of things. I liked how the pack asked Seth and co. to return to carry the legacy. The wolves change the life of Seth’s pack so much that I could see them wanting their sons to go through the experience as well. Plus if they wolves died out they may not realize the importance of Seth’s actions for them.

Beautiful work,
TheKode2ne1
Uki96 chapter 21 . 3/24/2014
Oh my gosh! I just couldn't help but read this story from the beggining and it took me 4hours but finally i've finished this wonderful, beautiful, amazing and surprising story! I really love Emmett and Seth and to see that they are a couple at the end almost made me cry... no i'm so not emotional!...Whatever!
I also liked this story because we can see lots of Twilight's characters (like Benjamin) and... Seth is such a slu*! It was so funny when Seth felt obliged to sleep with the pack!
Well... I'll read more of your stories and once again... BRAVO!
Solaris Dusk chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Perfect Ending! LOVE THE STORY! Great job!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
That, was, simply amazing. Wow. Wow. I have no words. Wonderful writing, I cried! And laughed, and finished it withing a 6 hour time span. This is really an amazing story I love love loved the ending. It was perfect. Wow. Thank you for creating this beautiful work of art. Again, you are just amazing. 3 wow.