Reviews for Jinchuriki of Amity Park
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Animeloveras chapter 19 . 4/2
Amazing I loved it! This ship is real! Only if more people had this type of genderbent crossovers in mind!
Mizu-FoxGodOfWater chapter 2 . 3/16
Fuck off Kishimoto loving dipshit.
HeartlessAlpha chapter 19 . 1/28
Dude! This is a great story!
This has got to be the best Naruto-Danny Phantom crossover on here! Please don't abandon it. D:

Also, I'm celebrating Naruto and Dani are finally together! FINALLY!

My main concern is him returning to Konoha, because why would he? He wasn't happy there. He wasn't accepted. No one except for the Rookies, Konohamaru and his friends, The ramen cooks, Iruka, Kakashi, Tsunade and Sarutobi, didn't give any shits about him from the start. Why should he go back?

For his friends?
He can always visit them or send letters.

Bringing Sasuke back to Konoha?
The asshole never wanted to go back in the first place! As much as I dislike his character with a passion, Sasuke has no obligation to be loyal to Konoha or stay in the village. Sasuke really is better off on his own.

To be Hokage?
The only reason he wanted to Hokage in the first place was to gain acceptance and attention. He's got that now.

Naruto is much happier in Amity Park and should stay there.
king cool 12 chapter 19 . 12/23/2016
the omake for this chap is beast
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
Chapter two, the proper term for more than one octopus is octopi. Stuff like that could make more OCD people leave the fic immediately. So try to fix your Grammer a bit. The font is good though.
Darksied-has-cookies chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
if ur alive continue the story
Lucaya23 chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
Are you planning on updating the book cause this is a awesome book please continue
Rosie Vulpes chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
Uh just wondering, is the next chapter going to come out soon? Or is this story on hold? Um sorry if I sound pushy, i don't intend to sound like that, I just want to know if this will be continued...sorry.
pain17ification chapter 19 . 1/5/2016
I enjoyed the story, but I'm bummed it hasn't been updated in a while... Hopefully you'll make another chapter.
Possholl chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
'.. I pulled the cover off and looked done 'I'd better take a cold shower'
Me: What does he mean...
OH SHI-
Possholl chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
OMG I DIE NOW CAUSE OF THE ENDING THANK YOU YOUR AWESOME BUT PLZ UPDATE I LIKE TE STORY
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
I missed this wish you would continue It.
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 12/7/2015