Reviews for Jinchuriki of Amity Park
DannyPhantom619 chapter 19 . 6/27
Wonder what will happen if Dani and Naruto go versus Pariah Dark. Though I bet Naruto will call all the ghost cowards and some other colorful language when they decide not to help them the first time.
Hope Naruto learns how to do Fuinjutsu/Sealing-Arts, since fuinjutsu is in his Uzumaki (and technically Namikaze) blood.
I seriously want him to do the Hiraishin no Jutsu,Rasenshuriken, Sage Mode, and Biju Shroud(the gold one) before he and Dani fight The Ghost King.

There are alot of similarities between both Naruto and Dani(Danny) ,like both of them having blue eyes.

Can't wait for Naruto to meet his parents in the seal and hope you PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 18 . 3/3

Does Desiree have a crush on Naruto?

Also can't wait to see Naruto's reunion with Zabuza and Haku. Will Naruto run into Kushina? Maybe Minato if you can think of a reason for the blonde hokage to be in the Ghost Zone instead of with the Shinigami.
shinto kami chapter 19 . 1/2
please continue its awesome
snikpmot1994 chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Really good fanfiction, forgot I was reading one at times. I'm really curious as to where this will go so keep up the good work on it!
Yin7 chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
really cool hope u continue
Richard1081 chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Update!
jiv chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
great job i wisher read the next chaper
SnKFANATIC6 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Very good story! I don't see why you stopped, this is one of my top 3 Fanfiction of all time! Your characters are well made out as in canon. Also the way you implemented both universes into one is very amazing, since nobody can really do that feat that well. I like how Narutos and Danis relationship slowly built up. It gave it a sense of realism. Though I. Would have loved it if you continued this series until the end of canon Danny Phantom and Naruto. But over all, very impressive! I'm finding myself rereading this Fanfic just because i love it's story line and character interactions. Although I wished it was longer... But you never see that many, if any at all, Fem Danny Fanfics. And you executed that perfectly too, by not making Naruto the only one with power and the ability to kick ass. So really well balanced.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Loved it, I hope you update soon. it would be a shame to let this uncontinued.
OblivionTheScythe chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
A very good story it be a shame of you were to discontinue it.
NedFynTanon chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
I love this story. Its really awesome how well you keep to the cannon yet still make is different. Keep up the brilliant work

Oh and Kyuubi's actual name is Kurama, in case you wanted Naruto to know ;)
hinatamesias18Echizen chapter 19 . 5/28/2014
I love your story and it is the best of danny phantom I've read, I really hope I did not leave there, by the time you have no acualizar, but this so incredible I look forward to the continuation. Please do not leave T.T
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
this is a great story I hope you finally update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
Shame that you haven't update this story by now this is epic.
Thea Death End chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
he should use that move on the fruitloop!