Reviews for Jinchuriki of Amity Park
Darksied-has-cookies chapter 19 . 9/12
if ur alive continue the story
Lucaya23 chapter 18 . 8/1
Are you planning on updating the book cause this is a awesome book please continue
Rosie Vulpes chapter 19 . 5/29
Uh just wondering, is the next chapter going to come out soon? Or is this story on hold? Um sorry if I sound pushy, i don't intend to sound like that, I just want to know if this will be continued...sorry.
pain17ification chapter 19 . 1/5
I enjoyed the story, but I'm bummed it hasn't been updated in a while... Hopefully you'll make another chapter.
Possholl chapter 11 . 12/28/2015
'.. I pulled the cover off and looked done 'I'd better take a cold shower'
Me: What does he mean...
Possholl chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
Guest chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
I missed this wish you would continue It.
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
Well shit
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Make konoha suffer
Zeus Lord of the Sky chapter 19 . 8/28/2015
Great chapter.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 19 . 6/27/2015
Wonder what will happen if Dani and Naruto go versus Pariah Dark. Though I bet Naruto will call all the ghost cowards and some other colorful language when they decide not to help them the first time.
Hope Naruto learns how to do Fuinjutsu/Sealing-Arts, since fuinjutsu is in his Uzumaki (and technically Namikaze) blood.
I seriously want him to do the Hiraishin no Jutsu,Rasenshuriken, Sage Mode, and Biju Shroud(the gold one) before he and Dani fight The Ghost King.

There are alot of similarities between both Naruto and Dani(Danny) ,like both of them having blue eyes.

Can't wait for Naruto to meet his parents in the seal and hope you PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 18 . 3/3/2015

Does Desiree have a crush on Naruto?

Also can't wait to see Naruto's reunion with Zabuza and Haku. Will Naruto run into Kushina? Maybe Minato if you can think of a reason for the blonde hokage to be in the Ghost Zone instead of with the Shinigami.
Son-Otsutsuki Naruto chapter 19 . 1/2/2015
please continue its awesome
snikpmot1994 chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
Really good fanfiction, forgot I was reading one at times. I'm really curious as to where this will go so keep up the good work on it!
Yin7 chapter 19 . 12/9/2014
really cool hope u continue