Reviews for Broken Grip
kawtharthegreat chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
this is beautiful please don't abandon this fic!
YummySparklys chapter 11 . 4/13/2015
Achhhh! I dislike the fact that I always find super good fanfictions that are made years ago!

It would be great if you continued this because, heck, I'm curious as ever! But please, if you don't then no worries!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
Great story
ZeldaVoorhees chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
Aaaah. Ive missed this story :D
I know how difficult it can be to write battle scenes in stories; explaining what everyone is doing, whats happening and where they going, etc etc. Especially when trying to describe the lay of the land while explosions and gunfire around going on at the same time.
But you have done a very good job at keeping it flowing. Much like your previous chapters, I didnt feel it was over-stuffed or 'under-nourished', it was just right!
(I was a little confused of where they were fighting but when I re-read it again, I got a general understanding of the battle field.)

Some of the little actions or phrases that the characters did/ said, (like Sniper continuously denting poor Sascha) made them all the more believable to read :) As I read that part, it made me truly believe that that would be something Sniper would do if his quary was hideing from his line of sight. Lure them out.

In a small way, I felt this chapter as a whole was a bit small, but thats only because the chapter wasnt as long as the others, but aside from that, it was a very well written chapter after so long of a break. It leaves me pondering why Jane just snapped the way he did (in a crazy blind fury way) and what he could be capable of if he were to 'accidently' snap on Dell in the future, or if his blind rage will lead him to being captured again OR WORSE! D:
I hope your pleased, your writings have left me racking my brain on what future chapters might hold. XD rofl.

I will continue to wait patiently for more, and I hope all your life endeavors smooth out. May your writing inspirations continue to flow. Best of luck mate _\m/
ZeldaVoorhees (formerly ForeverZeldaGirl)
Running Lynx chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Hi! It is so good to see this story is continued! I hope you will keep writing this story. It's really good and I want to see how it all ends.
I really want to see how the whole Jane and Solly2 issue will be sorted out. You have a very good portrayal of the feelings of the whole situation. There is so much meaning behind each event after the rescue, even behind each action. It is deeply touching, even when the actual event is not nice, such as when the soldiers fought each other or when Jane listened in on Engie and Solly2. The point is that I definitely feel something as the result of your storytelling. I am mostly talking about the recovery period, not the beginning, because I found the beginning very horrific and I am glad that you didn't dwell on the torture for too long.
As for this chapter, there was definitely something worrisome about Jane meeting the Blu engineer. The heavy opening up was very touching. I found all of heavy's insults very amusing. There is one error though in Heavy's Russian. It's not Avstraliyskaya ublyudok, but Avstraliyskiy ublyudok, because ublyudok is a masculine noun, so the adjective should naturally agree in gender. The other saying were all correct, and well, perfect to the situation xD
I will he waiting for an update to this. So I hope you will continue to write this awesome story.

Running Lynx
SoniKZooM chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
This is so sweet... I hope Jane gets better again, especially with Dell around. AND, I cannot WAIT for the romance to kick up! I have a feeling it's gonna be worth everything up until that point! D
ZeldaVoorhees chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Im so glad that Dell got some time to smooth things over with Jane, the bad jokes at the end were a brilliant tactic too ;) I should know. Every time Im angry or depressed my friends always start telling me bad jokes like that XD and I have a very open sense of humor so I laugh pretty easily

My mind was wondering in so many different alternate story paths as I was reading. In one path (of the many) I thought that if Jane were to continue sleeping up on the roof he would eventually become more of a Sniper or Painis for that matter XD
I love how fluidly you write these :) There even and not choppy. You use different wording every time, and the way you detail things like surroundings is nice and even, and not over-done and stuffed.
I also really love how your keeping Jane in character but broken at the same time, and how Dell is in character too, being caring and understanding for Janes space.
But I cant help but wonder... As chaotic as it may be if this happens.. Will Dell ever tell Jane that he knows what Blu Engineer did to him? And that he beat him to a brutally painful and bloody death for it?

Keep on rockin' mate. \m/_ - _\m/
ZeldaVoorhees chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
(I read the whole chapter in class XD WORTH IT!)
I love how you wrote that Janes sadness/ bitterness was "eclipsed" by the night darkness and moonlight. Very beautiful wording and descriptions for everything. I very much enjoy reading your story :D The sadness of Jane thinking that Solly 2 has taken all his memories of being with Engie.. I dont know how else to say it other than: Its so beautifully melancholy that it makes me feel Janes sadness aching in my own heart, as if it were my own.

I faithfully await more chapters of pure genius, plot twists and cliff hangers my friend. Good luck _\m/
gunshy chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
It's really stirring to see how Soldier copes with what happened, especially in regards to his relationship with Dell (I assume since he shares a name with BLU Engineer that he/the teams are all technically clones too? or maybe the BLU just adopted that name to mess with his captive's head..) I am loving Medic's personality here, and both Solly's are really in-character.
ExplodedPotato chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Shits gonna get down.
NJDoodle chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh I hope to God that Solly 2 Doesn't get kidnapped by BLU Engineer, I mean yeah he's a clone but he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

Can't wait to read more!
ExplodedPotato chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
So did the BLU engineer respawn after Engineer layed the smackdown on him? If yes does he try to go after Solly again? D: and I wonder how Solly 2 would react.
ZeldaVoorhees chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Yay! More story! X3

I'm glad that Solly is finally back at base and is recovering, but I can't help but wonder... Did the Blu Engineer ever respawn after the... beat down? And if he did, will he try to go after Solly again? D: Not to mention, what will happen if the Other Solly finds out?
Oooooooh! I'm shaking with anticipation! :D I look forward to more. Great job! :)
gunshy chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
(ack, I submitted two reviews last chapter - sorry about that)
This continues to be great! It's expanding on the original idea in interesting ways, and it's cool to see the team dynamics starting to come into play.
gunshy chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I was so nervous last chapter about what Dell might find in the basement, and turns out his findings in the rest of the house are just as bad...Blu Engineer's treatment of Jane was so manipulative. The reactions were all heart-wrenching, and the diction was really good (especially concerning medical stuff). I wonder how the clone Soldier back at base will react to seeing 'himself' in such condition?