Reviews for Sweetheart
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Not feeling this...technicaly, it's statutory rape and it didn't feel remotely like Peeta and Katniss. The plot felt forced.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Loved the 16 candles vibe. Man I love that movie... Hmmm I am curious...is Katniss really only 16 in this? And Peeta being 5 years older would put him at 21. I could see Peeta being a Dom lol after having a Submissive life...
sohypothetically chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I love the premise of this. Very original. And the nod to 16 candles doesn't hurt either!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
U shouldve made peeta a virgin
ThatChick101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I liked this a lot. I listened to Candles (ehich I love by the way, great choice) while I read it since clearly that was some form of inspiration for it, and it made the story that mich more powerful. It made Katniss more vulnerable, but then Peeta ended up being vulnerable too, and it was just perfect. Fabulous work here.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
please turn this into a longer story I would love that so very much because it is a really good story line
OrionMellark chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Excelent... BRILLANT... Poor jelous katniss... But the end OMG! All excelent ... peeta love katniss and katniss love peeta is simply, in every story, no matter what people want to put Katniss with gale or cato or Finnick or whoever, like Peeta. THEM two are to be together always in all fanfics, because other couple is not the same a little boring
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Amazing *_*
always-an-innocent chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I love that you used Candles by Daughter...one of my favorite songs.
JocyACullen chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
AHHHH that was sooo hot..
HGRomance chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This was super sexy and an intriguing premise! So happy that he turned out to have have the same feelings for her!
MissprissHG chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Loved the story! That was really awesome.
WarPeeXon45 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is. . . Different. It's a cool kind of different, though. I like it.
EpicStories339494 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Damn... just... damn... Another amazing piece of work from an amazing author :3 great job, excellent! Personally, the ending feels a tad bit rushed, but it gets the point across, and well, it is a one-shot. At first it didn't sound like the Peeta Mellark we all know and love, but you got it down right! Great job, can't wait to read more _
xolove1018 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Brilliant story!)
I never would have thought of using Peeta as a player girl!
And when yuu think that is all he is. its just like BAAAMMM!) Little innocent Peeta!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!