Reviews for The First Time
KuriKashi chapter 16 . 2/17
THAT! Was just beautiful! I enjoyed the tone and the unique way the story was divided in the beginning. It really was an interesting way to start and continue the story which emphasized the importance of the events and the development of their relationship and feelings.
I'm glad that Sakura is such a competent and intelligent and wasn't downplayed.
I'm also glad that Team 7 seems to be well balanced.
The amount of characters used and the effective way of using them was wonderful.
The characters were natural from their actions, dialogue to their interactions with other characters.
This was lovely.
Well done!
KuriKashi chapter 11 . 2/17
Well was risky, but i respect how you went with the plot!
KuriKashi chapter 8 . 2/17
KuriKashi chapter 5 . 2/16
She's confident but also humble.
And her genuine love for her team shines!
caitlin.gressel chapter 16 . 2/7
This was soo good! Can't wait for the sequel!
Whoever you are reqding this. YOU READ THIS STORY THIS STORY is AWESOME! Believe it!
kamelea chapter 16 . 1/14
Hi! I had such a great time reading this story (i hope I'll pass my exams this week, cause yoir story was a great distraction :D). I'm looking forward to read your other stories!
Kristina Durr chapter 3 . 1/11
This story is absolutely wonderful, keep up the great work!
mamajensen827 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Loved it! Definitely one of the best ItaSaku stories I've read. Can't wait for the sequel! Well done. :D
shitjustgotreal chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
3. There was a part where Sakura said "Genma and I have a bit of flirtatious relationship." and in the next chapter, Genma is described to see Sakura as his daughter, whaaaaat? Anyway, some parts just confused me but it's still a good story nonetheless, hope you could fix it in your future works and hope to see more of your stories next time. 2/2
shitjustgotreal chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I finished this story in two hours and it was good, but there were parts where it just make me a bit reluctant on finishing it: 1. Sakura's mary sue character in this one. Yeah, she's awesome in her own canon rights but I think you've gone too far wt her on this one. 2. What the fuck, Kisame-Itachi?! I could pinpoint a lot of bad things about these two. Your girlfriend almost died (and crippled) by the hands of Kisame and you didn't even at least try to tae revenge on her even just by mangekyou-ing that fish stick in a coma? You don't seem so sincere now, Itachi.1/2
Alexthesugarmons chapter 16 . 10/21/2017
I'm not fine with this story yet but I read the first 9 chapters and couldn't help myself but too see how it ended. Its sooooooo hard to find amazingly written itasku fanfictions that have a good plot, fresh perspectives and a satisfying ending that leaves me wanting for more and a considerate author. Anyways I love this story! Thank you so much! chapter 11 . 10/21/2017
I don’t like you right now. I can’t srop I’m really hoping there is fluff soon
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2017