Reviews for The First Time
best itasaku story
fangirl305 chapter 7 . 9/13
loving it!
fangirl305 chapter 6 . 9/13
i love all your stories i have read two of them!
I think it ended too quickly. If someone had insulted the sweetest person I ever knew, I would rip them apart. Sasuke can go fuck himself - or better yet, Ayano if he's so protective of her. Ha! 'Demon teammate' and all he cares about is the poor stalker he's found. Yeah, right. Get lost, loser.

And Sakura backed down while I would've ignored him or replied that calling Naruto a demon teammate is too far after everything they've done. And hell Sasuke, I'm not standing there and accepting it like some kind of twisted punch bag.
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 16 . 7/23
Awesome fic, my friend. Major kudos! I like how you kept canon events while making it a non-massacre AU. I have to admit, n-mAU ItaSaku is my weakness.
Verowak chapter 16 . 7/19
Wow. I loved your story from beginning to end! I love the balance between adventure and romance:) thank you so much for this amazing fic!
Verowak chapter 5 . 7/18
Ooooh I absolutely loved the development for Sakura in this chapter! So badass.
im ur misconception chapter 16 . 5/30
I really am enjoying your work. It is impressively well written. the concepts and ideas are knitted together to flow smoothly. Overall it brings huge warm fuzzies to me.
alinefgs chapter 16 . 5/28
Por favor continuaaaaaaaaaa bjs
tambett chapter 16 . 4/19
I love this story so much. I literally feel like it gave something to me. That's what I felt when I finished another story of yours. Thank you very much Author-sama!
Taimmyj chapter 8 . 4/16
guess who just accidentally kicked her bedroom wall really hard in excitement/joy! Me cause I'm so happy!
Boldheart chapter 1 . 4/12
I love 'the gambler' qoutes . I love fun , I wish they didn't break up
Mikky chapter 16 . 2/24
One of the best Non-massacre ItaSaku I've ever read. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
You nailed the characterisation of the characters. I loved how you made their relationship (not only Itachi and Sakura's but the whole Team 7 and Shisui).
I want to congratulate for your strong build of Sakura, principally; she's often misjudged, misinterpreted and berated. And the most important: she saves herself and she isn't a sitting duck. Thank you.
Mikky chapter 5 . 2/23
I sincerely do not think Sakura the way you portrayed in the end of this chapter is OC. It's an action I surely would expect from canon Sakura. Ehe, berating her is kinda okay but never get on doing that to her loved ones. ;)
Mei fa-chan chapter 16 . 2/21