Reviews for The First Time
Elisa.CFPS chapter 1 . 7/21
Ame demaciado tu fic. Me emocionó muchísimo, especialmente con, eeee, bueno todo. Está genial. En verdad que eres seca.
Muchas gracias por una historia tan maravillosa.
Besos.
Paprica Salt chapter 16 . 7/5
adorable, wonderful and the right balance between including canon-type action and keeping the story sweet
Thank you so much for this story. I’d been following it since chapter 5 or 6, but when the final chapter came out, I left the notification sitting in my inbox for now three-ish Years. I reread the story this week in completion and it was amazing.

The progressions of the characters, the relationships (platonic and romantic), and that they were still themselves (minus itachi) made this a wonderful read. I don’t know what you are up to these days, but I hope your passion for writing is still something that you share with others like you did here. Thanks again for the amazing ride for the last many years.
Uchiha Eirin chapter 16 . 3/26
It was a thrilling fic to read, to say at least. I thoroughly enjoyed it, you did a great work.
takenbyheart chapter 12 . 3/25
I enjoyed the story till the part where kisame reduced Sakura’s leg into smithereens and then later pardoning the shark bec he is a valuable spy. Didn’t like that part.
KuriKashi chapter 16 . 2/17
THAT! Was just beautiful! I enjoyed the tone and the unique way the story was divided in the beginning. It really was an interesting way to start and continue the story which emphasized the importance of the events and the development of their relationship and feelings.
I'm glad that Sakura is such a competent and intelligent and wasn't downplayed.
I'm also glad that Team 7 seems to be well balanced.
The amount of characters used and the effective way of using them was wonderful.
The characters were natural from their actions, dialogue to their interactions with other characters.
This was lovely.
Well done!
KuriKashi chapter 11 . 2/17
DAM! YOU ACTUALLY WENT THERE!
Well was risky, but i respect how you went with the plot!
KuriKashi chapter 8 . 2/17
THIS! WAS! AWESOME!
KuriKashi chapter 5 . 2/16
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I LOVE THIS SAKURA!
SHE REALLY USES HER INTELLIGENCE AND SKILL!
She's confident but also humble.
And her genuine love for her team shines!
caitlin.gressel chapter 16 . 2/7
This was soo good! Can't wait for the sequel!
Whoever you are reqding this. YOU READ THIS STORY THIS STORY is AWESOME! Believe it!
kamelea chapter 16 . 1/14
Hi! I had such a great time reading this story (i hope I'll pass my exams this week, cause yoir story was a great distraction :D). I'm looking forward to read your other stories!
Kristina Durr chapter 3 . 1/11
This story is absolutely wonderful, keep up the great work!
mamajensen827 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Loved it! Definitely one of the best ItaSaku stories I've read. Can't wait for the sequel! Well done. :D
shitjustgotreal chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
3. There was a part where Sakura said "Genma and I have a bit of flirtatious relationship." and in the next chapter, Genma is described to see Sakura as his daughter, whaaaaat? Anyway, some parts just confused me but it's still a good story nonetheless, hope you could fix it in your future works and hope to see more of your stories next time. 2/2