Reviews for Suit and Tie
Angelina McCarthy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
OMG LOL!
Sweet Honey-sempai chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Ha! That was precious. Poor Gohan...smoothness doesn't come easily to him, does it? I really enjoyed this little ficlet. I liked the fun, cheeky way it was written and the twist ending. Great work!
Borderlined Innocence chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is great! I love it! :D

Ino***
DormySaz chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Brilliant!
dbzfan777 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love your story it was great. I love the whole suit and tie thing with gohan.

Also I could but think it was missing JT singing bring sexy back as gohan started play with suit and tie as his dance around videl.

Anyway thank for writing this story, I love it and I hope to see more stories from you.
dcp1992 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Great oneshot. Loved the confident Gohan and the way Videl was written in this. Funny ending too, all that, and at the last moment screws up. Anyway, cannot wait to read more GoVi from you!
Shank-GxV chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Haha, it was great. The last part was hilarious.
TheOneAndOnly123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Omg, this story is incredible! It's absolutely hilarious! Great jobbbb! Please continue writing your stories! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was sooo good! The entire time, I was grinning like a fool and it just made my heart flutter. The end was hilarious too. Well done! :D
Hd chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Great Job I love it! More please!
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hahahahaha, this was so fantastic as a one-shot. Suave Gohan rarely shows up in fanfiction but he's brilliant. True, Gohan is a complete nerd in the beginning of the Saiyaman Saga. Once he meets Videl and falls in love with her he begins to have a suave, cool side to him that's awesome.

The dress/suit & tie aspect of the fic worked nicely, as did the occasional humor you added on the side.

Great one shot!
SenpaiGabby chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
XD perfect combo of love and cheese! And I can definitely see the inspiration from Justin Timberlake's song Suit and Tie. Perfect ending along with perfect humor placement. Absolutely love your writing if u ever need anything like ideas or someone to talk back and forth or a demo reader just pm me.
A-arbor chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh wow. "Who needs jobs?" Great story! Can't wait to read more!
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS JUST YES

... MY MIND IS BLANK BUT YEAH I LOVED IT AND GOHAN WAS AWESOME AND VIDEL WAS AWESOME AND THEY WERE JUST A SEXY COUPLE IN THIS FIC, I SWEAR.

Also, Gohan in a tie... Mmmm... -w-

The part with Erasa was entertaining. Then again, Erasa's always entertaining. Ahhh, how I love Erasa and Sharpner.

OH. YOU SHOULD'VE GOTTEN SHARPNER TO DANCE WITH VIDEL AND THEN HE'D TOUCH HER BUTT AND SHE'D SLAP HIM. That'd be funny. XD

Another thing before I end this: You might wanna set this as complete if it's just a one-shot. XD

ANYWAY, LIKE I SAID, I LOVED THIS. IT WAS A SEXY FIC.

(HEADCANON: Gohan dragged her someplace private where they had some sexy sex. -w- )
WineIXI chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
LOL the last part was funny. Anyways I hope there is more in the future.