Reviews for Eyes Like the Sea
Maz chapter 23 . 6/22
This is a great story! I seriously hope you update, but I understand if you don't. One of the best CS fics I've read in a long time.
Such an enjoyable, well-written, story.
OnceUponASarcasticSinger chapter 23 . 2/15
So it's been like two years since you've updated this story and now I'm sad because I love this story so much! Please please please continue it soon
buffybabe42 chapter 23 . 9/18/2015
Just to let you know I read this story from start to beginning and I absolutely adore it!
sodizzymisslizzy chapter 23 . 7/25/2015
Wonderful (:
Guest chapter 23 . 5/30/2015
I love this version of them! It's perfection I could not stop reading
alauna chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
This series is TO DIE FOR! Please continue I need more to live :DD
teamhook chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
I really enjoy your storytelling!
RoseKatnissWeasley7 chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
I love this story! You're an amazing writer!
Zerousy chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
Oh wow! An update finally! And I didn't even have to wait 5 years lol...well, by 5 years I would have given up on it. But awesome job XD I hope another comes soon.
soapdiva288208 chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
If i could i would hug you for this damn update. I wasted my coffee out of shock of seeing this and the burn was worth it. My love for this story grew so much with this chapter and you have made my weekend.

My heart melts when Killian holds Emma and when she leans into him or when they kiss. The way you are writing their love is so beautiful and deep and you can feel their love as you are reading this story, that right there is amazing writing and you are such an awesome writer. So deep and emotional and i just love all of it.

I laughed so hard in this chapter and i don't even feel bad for Drizella. She messed with the cub so mama bear had to teach her a lesson. Lol Ruby is the freaking best ! So glad she got her chance at Drizella as well and her reaction to her winning was to damn funny.

Even though i was a late starter, this was my first ever fanfic/first ever CS fic and i wanted to let you know that i am in this for the long haul and i am looking forward to your next update :)
4getfulimaginator chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
Yay! One of my top fav CS stories is back! :)

I've loved Emma and Killian's journey since the beginning, when you started this story, and I know I'll keep loving it until you decide to end it. A lovely, fun-filled, light-hearted chapter - I laughed during Mary Margaret's fierce acts of loyalty toward her daughter, which is exactly what I would expect of her!
Kas chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
I was so excited to see an update! I love this story. This chapter was great. Can't wait for more
Lisa1972 chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
*giggle* I loved this!
EurekaBeck chapter 22 . 2/17/2014
After reading your Ten Things and falling in love with it, I had to check out what else you had written and I wasn't disappointed! You have a great knack for taking the reader to pretty much our breaking point of angst and then pulling us back. It was a great read and really felt real, you did a fantastic job of portraying believable relationships. I love Emma/Killian banter, and what you've done with MM/David/Ruby/Jefferson/Graham etc. and I love to hate Drizella. I hope you do decide to continue this story one day as it was so enjoyable to read but in the end I am glad she gave him hope. Thanks for writing!