Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part: A Newly Wed's Mission Temporarily on Hiatus
please update soon
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 21 . 11/12/2014
I'm so excited now! You have such a great story _

Can't wait till the next chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
This is a really great and interesting story! I love it! Keep up the good work and PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :)
PuchoY chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
I liked it but I feel u gave the criminals too much of a evil intent, jiraya won't blow his top that easily and he's tougher than that, and the last one made me mad its probably because I didn't like how the guy could see naruto he looked at him like he was a idiot and that he was greater and yes naruto would most certainly be easy to tell but not that much. Naruto is something more and I hope u can put that in ur stories I really love ur story and I believe u can make them even when ur writing about crime scenes do u base it off of similar scene from crime shows and add a little difference to make it ur own or what because I always wanted to do that but i'm confuse on what to do about it. Sorry if what I say makes u mad.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

Will Sasuke ever remember about Naruto and Hinata? And aww; Naruto and Hinata became parents
AWK and The Akatsugirls chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
-sits and patently waits for next chapter-
Hektols chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
Very interesting chapter, not the usual Naruto fanfic one, still, I think that what Naruto and Hinata are doing with those kids is really wrong, they are not really adopted.
Serious Sam chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
Good chapter, an interesting diversion from what I would call 'the norm' of the story. Hopefully next chapter will incorporate some of this with a bit of gooey NaruHina stuff.

Nice job!
Rosebunse chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
Hm, the ending line was sorta corny...
Jonathan Picard chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
CLAP CLAP CLAP
This was to great the way it all went down from how the group was going over the case's to each other down to the integrations with the three man and how the guys felet talking to them this chapter was a truly a master piece
Keep working hard my friend and thank you for this
ZodiacBirdy chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
LoL Naruto Got A Weird One To Interrogate. Liked The Chapter, Thought The Beginning Was Sweet With Naruto, Hinata And The kids.
Hoytti chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
Hm, If he wasn't a psychologist I would have suspected him as the murderer, but I have a feeling that he is just using his profession to deduce the real murderer. Though he is still on the suspect list.
Animeprincess2001 chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
yeah there is no hinata here? and wat hppned to the kids?
Ayrmed chapter 20 . 1/31/2014
Good chapter for furthering the investigation.
Hey chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Girls are like
apples on trees. The
best ones are at the top
of the tree. Boys dont want to
to reach for the good apples
because they are afraid of falling
and getting hurt. Instead they get
the rotten apples from the ground
that aren't as good, but easy. So the
apples at the top think something
is wrong with them, when in fact
they are amazing. They just have
to wait for the right boy, the one
who will risk everything,
who's brave
enough

3 It's a nice poem. You might like it.
to climb