Reviews for What Friends Are For
AMAZING!
The-Silver-Butterfly150 chapter 9 . 4/10
There is just something about your chapters that makes them seem like a relief at the end of a long day :D how you portray Jack and Jamie's friendship is just the perfect thing to get my mind off of school.

Great chapter :) beautifully written. I'll be awaiting your next update

Silver
frosty's girl chapter 9 . 3/17
AWWWWW! I just stayed up all night reading this! It is awesome! I wish that all of the stories on fan fiction were as good as this one! w
NLI chapter 9 . 3/8
I can't can't can't wait for you to update again! I was sooo happy to check in and see that there was more to this great fic, and I feel a li'l guilty wanting more so soon, but I can't help it. _"
Lookin' forward to more!
LovelySinner7 chapter 9 . 3/7
Yay! Soon jack will be 100% better. Hope Jamie wont get sick...the sheer irony of that huh? And sophie is coming! I love her!
Tigermike83 chapter 9 . 3/7
I love the panicked Jamie! Keep up the great writing.
savedbygrace94 chapter 9 . 3/7
good recovery chappie :)
rocketman chapter 1 . 2/4
Was that hoodie Allen I love it. Haha
My grandma once said she'd like to kick Jack Frost's ass cause' she hates the cold! XD Lol. She was just joking and stuff.
Andipandi5 chapter 8 . 1/6
I just found this today and I have been enjoying it so much!
Intalasia chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
:) Yey! Jack is doing better!
jipseebree chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Jamies gonna FLIP when he sees that jack's not in the room...
fai-dreams chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Seeing as I'm sick reading this, there's some weird irony goin' on, but my case is no where near as serious as Jack's was.

This is so good! Oh my gosh, it had my heart racing and made me wince and cringe and just, oh the imagery here, it's amazing. It's astounding. I really can't get enough of this, and Jamie? I want to hug him. I want to hug him and tell him what a good job he did and just, dang, I don't know if I could've handled a situation like that nearly as well as he did.

You've got yourself (another, I'm sure) an eagerly awaiting follower. :)
keacdragon chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
Jamie is going to flip when he finds Jack out in the snow! HAHA!
27kirune12 chapter 8 . 11/12/2013