Reviews for What Friends Are For
Tallieho chapter 1 . 4/24
Side note: I don't know if anyone has told you already, but you're actually spot on with both Jamie and Sophie's ages. The RotG wiki says so.
Tallieho chapter 6 . 4/24
Dang, you are creaaaaaatiive! I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes to the trouble of researching the technicalities before diving into a fic. Most people just wing it, spilling whatever nonsense they want into their writing.
Your solution behind Jack's ailment is brilliant, and as I was reading I was reminded of something I was writing recently. It was an AU, but had a similar instance. Long story short, after almost drowning in an accident, Jack feels increasing pain in his chest over the course of a few days until eventually he starts coughing up blood because of a severe lung hemorrhage caused by water that ended up inadvertently freezing inside of him. The ice of course, being what caused the abrasion.

This is an awesome fiction so far! I love your writing skills, and I sincerely appreciate the effort you put into this!
TSN chapter 9 . 4/4
Is it over? If not, I'm still eagerly awaiting more!
Yay!
Good Job Jamie! *cheers* for creative problem solving!
*cuddles* the poor distressed boys...

(I don't remember, does the Bennett mom know about Jack and the Guardians? If she does, calling mom would be great once Jack's okay. Mom hugs are the best. Maybe Sophie will substitute if she doesn't. Seems like Sophie would hug them both anyway. XD)
CrystalFrost chapter 9 . 1/29
are you going to finish this!?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter.
lightbender101 chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
that was good story.
TheSleepingNeko chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Holey cheese, please update soon! I love this.
iB3LIEVE chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Continue this, chile. Awesome story.
JilianLo chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Cute fic! I appreciated the medical jargon, I'm on my way to RN! :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Awwwwwwwww is that the last chapter ? (I'm on my iPod so I doesn't tell me if the story is complete) great chapter though I'm happy he got better
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
Yay it's gone and hahah love the ending of this chapter wow only one left
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Awwww im gonna cry now this story is so good and so well written
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Ah poor guy I'm happy he frighten out what wrong so they an make hi. Better though