Reviews for Chocolate Kisses
Hikaru chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
The story was good, Sasuke was hot as fuck and he sounded like Sasuke for the most part. Hidan was way out of character. He wouldn't act like that much at all and I don't think he cursed once. XP that's just not hidan. Otherwise I liked it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
OMG! This pairing! Kyaaaa! (dies from bloodloss)
lv90047 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
...
I need a blood transfusion. I lost soooo much blood while reading that! xD
This was an interesting piece to read. Although it isn't my favorite couple, I do enjoy the atmosphere created by this fanfic. Beautiful! :)
Sasuke Neko chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
its so well written! i love this story! and this pairing..my god .
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh my goodness, this was so sweet, so beautiful! Lovely story! Please write more when you have the time to!
Mett Berg chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I so wanted to read a Hidan/Sasuke story! And you... you made the experience as great as I thought it would be.
I loved the setting you created, with Hidan being somewhat friends with Itachi and even the blood red car was just a part of the perfect atmosphere. You have told me how my stories make you see the things happening as if you were watching a movie, well yours do pretty much the same to me. The descriptions are enough and perfect and even if I was surprised about the way you write your stories with the start and end first and then the middle, it was still just flowing naturally. So that is pretty amazing. And I do love how you describe the characters and their actions, makes the vision clear.
I hate dentists and I didn't even know their chairs came with straps! That is rather disturbing, to be helpless like that but Sasuke and his teasing ways, it was amusing to read that part, made me grin quite a lot. The first kiss kind of surprised me even if I knew it would happen. And from then on... you know the story just melted my brain. Yeah, completely.
I loved the sex scene, never doubt it and don’t even go like 'I hope I have met your expectations'... it surpassed them all, I enjoyed reading this so much! I simply love these kind of stories, not rushed, lengthy and completing a full circle of a story.
And the end with Itachi being the older caring brother that was just the best ending... of course my dirty mind offered me different scenarios as I was reading (like Itachi actually catching them...and maybe joining xD) but this was perfect.
I loved the story, thank you so much for writing it.