Reviews for Case Closed: Returning the Missing One Piece
Mary D. Sue chapter 28 . 1/31
My humble vocabulary is not adequate to describe the wonderfulness of this story and its prequel. I thank you, Blade of Hellfire, for writing an amazing story, not killing off any of my favorite characters, and still teaching them the lessons they needed to learn. I suspect you of being better at working with the cast of Detective Conan than Aoyama himself.

A trigger warning for torture might be helpful to some readers, since this fanfic does get more graphic than the canon mangas.
Dario Flaman chapter 28 . 12/7/2014
I cried..this touches the heart...I just read the first and this one..too bad it ends huh? But it was absolutely perfect, my favorite part was the last one...Together..Forever! Nakama...FOREVER!Thanks for this awesome story! Been a wild ride!
Colossal the Omega chapter 28 . 12/21/2013
Very well done.
Jacob Pendra-Huth chapter 28 . 12/21/2013
Great Ending. Thank you so much for the great story!
gamelover41592 chapter 28 . 12/20/2013
awesome ending wish everyone of Conan's friends could have met the straw hats but still awesome work
Jacob Pendra-Huth chapter 27 . 12/13/2013
Finally! You're next chapter finally came. So Sentomaru makes contact with them. I was hoping for someone like Robin or Luffy, but eh, what're you gonna do? Love this chapter. Can't wait for the conclusion!
gamelover41592 chapter 27 . 12/13/2013
that was great
Jacob Pendra-Huth chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
Please finish this story! I want to know the conclusion!
gamelover41592 chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
nice work
Labyrinth-chan chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
Dear Blade of Hellfire,
Tears of joy washing over me! Yayyyyyyaayyayaayyy finally XD Conan is saved for real this time! What a relief, this is so COOL (-,-)/ The tension, well, some of it, is gone and slippin' away yeah,,,,
And the most favourite part in this chapter is...MY SABOOOOOOO hahaha Man, he never lose his awesomeness in any situation *wink*wink*
Oh and i'm very proud of Conan. Despite everything is almost ruining his life, he still holding on to his principle, which is not to let anyone die in front of him although that person is turns out to be as bad as Gin. I bet that Gin is still alive after the explosion though.

Great job this time, author-san. I'm very happy, it's worth to wait. As there's two more chapters, i already feel sad to meet the end of it too soon. I'm truly gonna miss this story. My anger to...to Rachel & the others is slowly fading by the way, as Conan is very longing to have their affections return to him and all...But i put down my rage because of Conan only, nothing more, hmph B-( *gives menacing glare to the said people*

Thank you for this update, good luck for the next one ;-) Now i can sleep in relief and dreaming about my Sabo,,,,,
...
Sabo: You called? *smirks*
gamelover41592 chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
that was great I hoped the others would see but still good
Jacob Pendra-Huth chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
Oh, it just keeps on going and getting better. Please update soon!
Labyrinth-chan chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
Dear Blade of Hellfire,
Oh man, damn, great! Oh how i'm so satisfied with this chapter, really, you had brighten my day. Everything, i mean, it's more than i expected, i love it very much, pretty much *crying proudly for you*

I'm so so glad that Conan is safe, at least, but then you had to torture him again in this chapter. The hell, Gin? Stop scarring Conan anymore, urghh. Although i secretly like Conan being tortured like that ehehehehehehehehe... ehem nevermind. And that D grin which affected by Luffy to Conan and with those last words Conan uttered to Gin, it's way too COOL and AWESOME \(0,0)/ All hail Edogawa Conan! All hail author-san!

Do you know how much i like Sabo's proclamation at the end? Never abandom nakama! aaaaaaah i'm so into One Piece mood right now (-,-) *dreamy*dreamy* I'm glad for you, Sabo, you'll finally be able to go home, well, there's a chance for now. Sabo is very wise, i'm happy he's kinda leading the group that searching over Conan. I really want Sabo being all brotherly to Conan, ya know? It's just, man, Sabo is a perfect figure as a loving brother.

And is it just me or i just neglected that Amuro is being involved too in this story from the beginning, i guess i totally forgot that he existed until now haha It's kinda interesting to have twisted antagonists, i mean, how the current situation would change their principles and behaviours toward their enemies or something like that. And Okiya, i hate him for being loose again from justice's clutch. Really wish the cycle would stop this time.

Good job, author-san! Wishing you good luck for the next one, although it's still a tad sad as the story is near to the end (T-T)
Labyrinth-chan chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
Dear Blade of Hellfire,
ok, first thing first, can i laugh? ahahaahahaha Fisher Tiger! well, yeah of course he didn't know what internet is, but in such a tight situation and the seriousness, somehow it was funny when he asked that (-,-)

Oh dear, dear, now that close to make sense of how Bermuda Triangle & the Gateway works with mystery. To think that BO would go to such extent, their dreams are big enough. BO, for the sake of justice? Gin, you are twisted. You are just being used by Okiya more or less. Actually i have another theory about what the BO is planning around. I think one of them is to make a human cloning. I don't know how i get the idea but yeah, kinda.

No, Conaaaaan! Please damn it, please live in one piece! Oh now that was not a pun, not intended. But really, please be alive! That was a big surprise, although i should've known Okiya would blow up the place eventhough it was their HQ, because every top secret building will have one function for self-destruction, just in case.

Just so you know, i'm not touched by what Rachel had said, because she was the one who said it. But if it's Sabo, i'll be crying along with Conan hehe nah, i'm not hating Rachel, just feeling of..umm slight angry, it'll be none later, i guess. i need time to accept the others too (-_-). Oh but Sabo, Heiji, Kid, Subaru, Lupin & gang, Otohime, Tiger are accepted already from the beginning so rest assured. Oh great, i'm so choosy.

I'm happy with this chapter! Now that this is mostly close to the climax, i feel sad already :-(
gamelover41592 chapter 24 . 10/19/2013