Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki and the Olympians
NatsuGooner chapter 4 . 5/21
So he didn't know that they had light bulbs but he knows about race cars? That's just a small mistake in a story with lots of plot holes. I don't know why I read this as I'm not exactly a fan of Percy Jackson but even with my limited knowledge I can pick up on the mistakes. At least the story was written a couple of years ago so maybe this was one of your early fics.
NatsuGooner chapter 2 . 5/21
Talk about a Naruto circle jerk, jesus christ he isn't even in character for a brief second in the chapters I read. Also why doesn't he have more problems with the gods? They were a pretty openly evil group in Greek mythology (rape, war, torture etc.). I don't know how I found this fic or how long ago it was written but it's pretty immature.
Awesome, breath-taking and different form other xovers of this genre. Not to mention well written, grammar wise and plotwise. A real gem. But seeing as it has's been updated in 2 years, makes me sad that such an awesome fanfic is dead
lucasrosa94 chapter 4 . 4/12
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk muito bom mesmo engrassado.
Anthony00 chapter 4 . 4/4
nice fict
KingBallie chapter 4 . 2/18
Update 12th tme read your story been waiting for one a very long time
xGhostReader chapter 4 . 2/5
Come on... Please finish it!
AnimeNeet chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
please continue like it
fenixrojo36 chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
Excelente
celestialfox1 chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
please update this is really funny and i love it
Wathever chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Awesome Fic Continue Please
NarutoxArtemisxAthenaxHestiaxHeraxRhea I Really Really Love This Couple :)
Oto Mustam chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Please uptade
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
Plz update this fanfic
Dragoncyber22 chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story
Survivalist565 chapter 4 . 7/8/2016
I would really love an update to this