Reviews for Things Left Unsaid
JoinTheWeb chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
This...
Is so sad... Poor Leo... And Raph... And Donnie... And Mikey... And splinter... And ME! Now I'm crying... A lot. You did a good job... And this is it. I'm going to cry now.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
you made me cry like I never cried

VenustheMarvelTurtle chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
OH MY GOD MY HEART IS SOBBING RIGHT NOW
LEOOOO NOOO COME BACK TT
myscout14 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
That was both amazing and heartbreaking
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Great job on the story I liked it alot, keep up the4 great work and keep on writing.
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Oh my goodness, I cried. This is the first fic I've read where Raph and Leo fought, and there wasnt really a happy ending. Leo didnt wake up, and Raph was only able to have a one-sided conversation. Loved it!
Sergeant Turtle chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Just... oh man.

I don't know what to say. This is incredible. It's so perfectly emotional with plenty of brotherly love, which is my idea of a great fanfiction. Well done - even if you did kill off Leo.\

- ST
shamrockshakegrl chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
too lazy to sign in-

But oh my GAWD about halfway through i got really REALLY depressed!
And the ending?
Made me feel like crying. I really considered it.
If it were Mikey instead, i might have shed a few tears. If it were Donnie? I would have began BAWLING. I love this story!
Lunexa chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love how much emotion you put into Raph's words and thoughts and right after I read this I listened to Things Left Unsaid all day. I love this.
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
And now it is you who makes me feel useless... It was so beautiful. Another author who inspires me to go beyond my own limits.
I am so happy to be able to read your awesome stories and this one is a master piece as its predecesors.
I don't know what I liked the most.
Maybe it was Leo's sacrifice, defending his hothead brother despite Raph's cruel words.
Maybe it was Raphael's thoughts about how his life had been along his blue clad brother.
Maybe it was the description of Leo's state, are they going to stop suffering sometime?
Maybe it was Raphael's selfless action towards his big brother's suffering?
Knowing Leonardo, maybe he wanted to stay with his beloved family, but at the same time I know he wouldn't like to live his life depending on the others. Right then it didn't matter, Raphael did good.
I hope you are happy, I haven't cried like this in a long time... but you can bet it is not a complain... :')
Cartoongeek123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This story made me want to crawl into a hole and die. It was extremely emotional, but very well written. This was beautiful and I just can't believe how amazing this was. Even though I wanted to cry the entire time, this was amazing, and beautiful, and just overall fantastic! Keep up the great work!
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow. What a heartfelt story and very true to who Raph is. The song fits perfectly with the situation as well. Nicely done on this. It's good to see you back, Wolf.

The Bubbly One,