Reviews for We're Alive Alive
jiqin chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
every time I read this I want to cry and ask myself why I ship Seblaine,because you make it possible that Seblaine means love,sweet,sadness,and you so much.
Beth9891 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Lovely! very angsty but made the ending all the better ;)
goddessoflightandshadow chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Awwwww! This was the sweetest thing, amazing job!
boldpens chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
I absolutely loved this story! I was fortunate enough to see Imogene and I like how you wrote an AU that wasn't a carbon copy, but still clearly the movie. The seblaine is an awesome bonus, I just adore how you wrote their relationship and developed it. The whole thing was a very entertaining read, and I love how you used every character. The happy ending was so sweet, I squealed out loud when Sebastian proposed. Amazing, amazing fic!
jiqin chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
oh my god every word is extra,soooooooo much feel in my heart and I'm so happy that they met the right person even though they both had a rough time but everything is worthy.
hope you write new wonderful story!*hug*
It's so great! Bravo!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
It was great! Your seblaine story are perfect!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
That was such a great read, thank you! Your writing is lovely :)
Millie chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
It's half 12 in the morning and I'm in bed crying, cheers! This fic has been absolutely amazing! Incredibly well written and good plot. Hopefully Imogene does turn out like this!
Jessie05.12 chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Ohhhh the end is perfect! I loved ti story so much! Seblaine is perfect :P
BelugaLoki chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Thanks for the beautiful ending. I think I cried and laughed at the same time.

And because of the Mishapocalypse thing on tumblr this month, I kept having this image of their dog with Misha Collins face on him. I was both amused and horrified by my brain.
groundopenwide chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
THAT WAS THE FLUFFIEST AND MOST FABULOUS ENDING EVER. I absolutely loved it. It was a perfect way to close the story and I love that you showed that there were still issues in their relationship, because it kept it realistic. This story is definitely one of my favorites, so thank you for writing it! You've done an amazing job :)
Dandalion chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
OH NO STOP THIS WAS SO PERFECT AND JUST THAT LAST LITTLE BIT HAS ME CRYYYYYING omg i love you soso much aksjfhaldkfghlksdjfhg
Anderpson chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
This was so so so amazing, I love it so much!
Hebridean Black chapter 5 . 4/14/2013