Reviews for GIJoe: Sacrifice
suspreena chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Army does Dress Greens for enlisted. I'm to sure about the other branches. Class B's, last I knew, were like Class A's but minus the jacket.
dojoson41 chapter 29 . 6/6/2013
and here comes Timber
dojoson41 chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
love the ghost! might want to make the land more like 30-40 acers though for a bed and breackfast(perfect) with a lake, atvs, hosres, trails and all, I own 12 acers and it still not enough. whiskey in the jar, know and love that one.
Bronwynn chapter 29 . 6/1/2013
This was an awesome chapter. Not only did they take care of the poachers, but we get to meet a baby Timber.
Bronwynn chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
What a different reaction those jerks had for Shana than Cam. Jaye would be proud of the acting Shana's did for the poachers. Should be interesting to see what happens with them once the poachers realize they've been had.
Bronwynn chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
Their hike seems to be anything but non-eventful. These guys are bad news. Fortunately, I think they are more than able to handle them.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/1/2013
Awwww, Shana's a mommy :D Poor Cam, hopefully the wolf will allow her to be the aunt.
Bella Cuore chapter 29 . 6/1/2013
Aww! Shana has her own Timber! That's funny! I laughed out loud when Cam told her it was a boy. I can't wait to see how she responds (and how Snake Eyes responds!) when she finds out she is pregnant. Loved Shana pretending to be an airhead but loved it more when she got to show those poachers who she really was. Awesome!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
This story started off perfect and only got better from there. I'm looking forward to your next update and red headed ninja babies XD
Bella Cuore chapter 25 . 5/25/2013
"Me, brave. You, squaw.". TOO funny! I love the fun of this chapter. Kinda made me want to drool over Snake Eyes a little bit too. (Sorry, Shana.)

In the paragraph with Charlie and Cam first starting to talk about getting into the tub, you have "hum" instead of him and "seat" instead of sweat.
Bella Cuore chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
That scene in the lingerie store was hysterical. Question: at the end you said Snake Eyes "thought again" about the fertility information...had you mentioned that somewhere else?
Bronwynn chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
Paintball- Joe style. I loved it!
Bronwynn chapter 25 . 5/25/2013
You write fun playful chapters just as wonderfully as you write drama.
Bronwynn chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
I'm glad that the bad memories associated with the peaches has been replaced by good memories once again. After all that's happened, it's nice to see the two couples enjoying some real downtime.
Your reader chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Great story. Although I just wanted to point out something about the courtroom testimony portions. It would be more realistic if Abbie were asking questions to bring out Shana's testimony, rather than Shanna talking on and on about what happened. The defense would have objected to Shanna's narrative as "the witness has lapsed into a narrative."