Reviews for For the Hierarchy
Ambaire chapter 35 . 6/3
A most enjoyable AU story. Thank you.
Ambaire chapter 20 . 6/3
If a random meteor happened to squish Dasov and Nalril, I wouldn't mind a bit.
Ambaire chapter 15 . 6/3
Now I'm really worried about what Nalril will do next.
Ambaire chapter 8 . 6/3
Can't her omnitool detect and 'translate' the subharmonics?
Garrus boyfriend Material
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2020
Piece of heretical crap. That's why xenos scum should be exterminated. FOR THE EMPEROR
Fulcrum-1115 chapter 2 . 3/15/2020
You made a mistake with the description. It's shows j. Carson x g vakarian
Koniichi chapter 35 . 1/3/2018
Omg! I loved it!
kasraya chapter 35 . 11/17/2017
I LOVE IT! you made me laugh so much and cry. I just love your work. Thank you so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/15/2017
This is soooooo boring
RegreTaloTrip chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I wish there was a continuation of this. Such an amazing story..
RegreTaloTrip chapter 15 . 9/26/2017
I got way too immersed that I went 3 hours past my initial reading time
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Love this keep it up it nicely done
admiralsakai.wikitroid chapter 26 . 3/8/2017
Well!

There's some things about this story I find kind of... I guess generic would be the best word. It's not BAD, by any means, but nothing about the Garrus-Shepard relationship or their military activities really jumped out at me.

Both characters also at times seem to be an odd mixture of teenagers and adults... but considering their ages and circumstances I think that's a reasonable way to write them.

With that out of the way... I really DO like the premise and would be very interested in reading more stuff set in this universe. Following these human characters as they integrate into turian government and culture is what really drew me into the story and kept my interest, and I'm very curious about how larger military and political issues would play out down the road. That, and it's still REALLY refreshing to see an author portraying turians as, well, actual civilized sapient beings instead of one step removed from animals. So overall I'm very impressed.
Mazongian chapter 35 . 2/13/2017
Holy shit, I just binged all of this. Not that I regret it mind you, I just couldn't stop. I mean, not only did you keep true to how Garrus is as a character, you made plenty of interesting side characters and a very loveable Shepard. I am very happy to have read this, and am happy at the note it ended on. You, sir/ma'am, are a spectacular author.