Reviews for Four And A Half Days
lotchness chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Iloved this fic. the best thing about it is that you KNOW what you're writng about. Half the fics I've read just don't have any direction.

This is the first fic I've ever reviewed so I think that tells you how much I liked it.

I loved Kyle in EE, but haven't seen him anywhere else. Inform me if you know of other shows or movies he's one thing- give Gary one smal tiny break, willya? He's either dying or in the danger of it in all your fics.
JasonMB chapter 6 . 7/8/2004
One of my favorite fanfictions, plese just finish it some time.
Dragonhulk chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
I love this series, please put another story up soon or e-mail me to say that you are working on it! Pleese!
technetium chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
That was awesome. I love the idea of a 7 days/EE crossover, although I didn't recognize any of the characters from other series. You did a great job of keeping the plot coherent and interesting. I was surprised that frank & donovan didn't find out about the paper. You captured Gary very well. I look forward to reading more of your work.
sidheranma chapter 6 . 8/28/2002
Great story. I hope you write more EE stories. Do you think you could write one where Gary does not get hurt so much?
Wishkres chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Wow! A wonderful addition to your great series! I thought you were done when you wrote the last one - I'm glad I was wrong. I hope to see more... The ghost thing is very interesting. I wonder where that will lead to, LOL. I'm waiting for the eighth...
funvince chapter 6 . 8/16/2002
This is great! You got all these shows to mix together so well. You have to write some type of sequel to this! I liked the story and I think you did the characters very well. Keep up the good work!
mash fanatic writer chapter 6 . 8/16/2002
What a great story! This series has to be one of the best, if not the best, series on the entire 'net. I can't wait until you write the next one. I loved how you handled Gary's meeting with the Admiral. That was so funny. Poor Gary, never can catch a break can he? Well, except in his leg or in his arm or in a rib or two. Great Work!