Reviews for The Morning After
Rndom person 3 chapter 1 . 4/3
The feels...oh my gosh. This has to be one of the best story I've ever read. It's too beautiful. I'm surprised that no one reviewed this...it's just amazing.
illuminatingmica chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I love how you decided to try the unusual here, by putting Aomine as the one being agitated over Kise. And I personally believe that this will more likely be the case if their relationship ever happened in canon. After all, it's Kise who said that his type of lover would be someone who won't hold him back. So yeah, I read all your stories and I love them all, but so far, this one-shot is my favourite. Please keep writing! :))
OtakuAme chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
poor aominecchi...
xXduncanxloverXx chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
oh sweet jesus that was so sad and great and made my heart that last line.

plus i really like the concept of kise leaving aomine instead of the other way around, because we don't get enough of vulnerable aomine- it's always kise being the sad and weak one and, personally, i think it's really cliched now. so kudos for switching it up and doing an absolutely fantastic job with it. the way you write and portray things is seriously incredible. like, really. i can't put into words how much i adored it.

I JUST REALLY REALLY LIKE IT AND IT'S PERFECT OKAY

tumblr has destroyed my ability to portray emotions properly ignore me
FuckEverything chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
WOW! Now that's some really talented writing. Could easily picture it and was annoying cause well it made you feel like shit for what Aomine's going through. GJ! Write more! Love the way you write, it's beautiful.