Reviews for Just Go For It
Rei is a sweetheart 3
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Loved it! :D
Khmyh chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm flailing! This is too cute! And to think it's in the sailor moon section. I would've found this sooner if it was in the live action section. BUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'm flailing so much.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Lizquin chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Hola. Saludos desde Costa Rica. Me encanta tu fic. Está muy lindo. Me encanta esta parejita Rei/Mina. Sigue por favor escribiendo de ellas. En algunas palabras me quedé perdida por traducirla al español, pero igual me encantó... Perdona mi inglés.
Hello. Greetings from Costa Rica. I love your fic. It's very cute. I love this couple Rei / Mina. Keep writing them please. In a few words I was lost by translating it into Spanish, but I still loved ... Forgive my English.
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Aaawwww! So cuuute!
heartbreak3r chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Such a fluffy piece 3 I love it lol!

"It was a stupid, tasteless, meaningless video, really. Would Rei think the same? Minako looked to her girlfriend, who appeared to be doing an excellent impression of a brick wall.

"..Rei?"

Funny how I was half expecting Rei to reclaim Minako with a kiss right then and there rofl.

Thanks for the one shot!
chakeroo chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
cute follow up... :D loved it!
Lillet chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I've been silently reading your awesome stories without reviewing, that's cause Imma a lazy bum. Tee hee But you really deserve reviews! So here I am!
This is a reeaaaalllyyy sweet story! I loveth it. The fact that Minako's in a sort of denial that she's not (notatall) too anxious or nervous to kiss Rei. D'awwww. Anyway! I frequently check my mail for any updates from you. It's like a treat when I find one. Do keep writing! :]
Phantom V chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Yay! This was so cute. I have to say I absolutely love Minako's jealous side. I also love the death glares she was sending those boys and her need to claim her territory lol. I love the White Day gift as well. When Usagi was making it in PGSM, I remember that yellow was one of the options she considered but she went with white instead. I was always a little bummed about that because I like the yellow the one the best. Definitely excellent. Thank you for writing the follow up!
WolfPeaceMonster chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Celebrity news? What celebrity news? I would be interested to know that...in complete disregard for the adorable story...

I'm about to die of happiness, they're so adorable!