Reviews for The Lost Olympian Returns
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 8/27
Genial c
sid.kush32 chapter 3 . 7/5
Well this is one unique story. I'm curious as to whats gonna come next.
Devon antos chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Do you know when you will update again? I think this is a great start to a story and am curious as to how this will pan out.
gatomonfan chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
When will agrees to let percy inside, you said 'Harry ignored him'. Just thought you should know because i'm pretty sure you meant percy.
Devon chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
I know this is a stretch but you could have hades send some troops of the dead (heroes of old and dead huntresses) to help out against the monsters.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
Please...update more...I just loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
awesome story please continue it
Damnright chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Just wondering why you wrote Harry when it's Percy not being mean I actually found it funny. Cause trust me I've made so many dumb mistakes I'll be thinking something and next minute I'll have written on my piece of paper its like epic fail and a face palm on top of that. Anyway extremely off topic I love the story keep writing please I beg of you.
Sastt chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Great so far! Btw, you said Harry in the 3rd to last paragraph.
dazzer chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
good story but is there going to be a update anytime soon
Goldenarrow123 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Good story dude, this has got to be one of my favorites
Lady Shadow chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Cool story. Update soon
God of Ice chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
I love it. Please keep writing. I also think he should get a really powerful domain like the elements so he can be a true olympian. I don't know why tides, heroes, and swordsmanship are powerful. Maybe a powerful domain after the war for beating a titan or something! Please update soon!
angelxofxmine chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I love this hope you update soon when you can. Can't wait for more!
God of Ice chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
You have Harry in the third to last paragraph. I love this story though :)