Reviews for More to Life
Sassyvampmama chapter 44 . 11/11/2014
This was a very interesting read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Calantha S chapter 44 . 12/31/2013
And what a wonderful Christmas present this was! Thanks for writing such a wonderful Emmett and Bella story - it made me so happy! Wow *bows to the excellence* great!
Calantha S chapter 42 . 12/31/2013
Nice wrap up of the jacob/jenny arc. :)
Calantha S chapter 40 . 12/31/2013
Love how Jenny and Bella interacted! So real! And how Jenny helped Jake. Great portrayals all around.
Calantha S chapter 39 . 12/31/2013
I like the girl party. Bella hasn't had that - good for her! And solidarity for the men. :)
Calantha S chapter 37 . 12/31/2013
Whoa! First - way to go Angela! She's my fav of that little group! Woo!

Second - sweet proposal. :) and nice job messing with him and Charlie!

Third, craziness with Jacob!
Calantha S chapter 36 . 12/31/2013
Ooooo this was really realistic! Of course it would be Bella that had to say something. :) I'm surprised Emmett didn't die of shock!
Calantha S chapter 34 . 12/31/2013
Loved this! It's fun to see Emmett and Bella spend a morning in. :) and rose and Laurent are just cute.
jacksperluvr chapter 44 . 12/31/2013
I liked it a lot.
Calantha S chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
Oh poor Bella and Emmett! To find dour what that psycho was spewing... No wonder Bella had nightmares!
Calantha S chapter 32 . 12/31/2013
What a wonderful chapter! It's nice for Emmett and Bella to get some time together.
Calantha S chapter 30 . 12/31/2013
Awwww... Laurent and Rose :)
crazywrit765 chapter 44 . 12/26/2013
I loved the whole story. I don't think that the ending was too rushed at all and thought it was perfect. I love how you gave Sam a happy ending as well as Jacob, and that Edward got his. The whole thing was awesome and I can't wait to read more stories from you.
StaceyMarieWrites chapter 44 . 12/23/2013
This chapter seemed a bit rushed, jumping very quickly in time.

In response to your a/n

More members of the tribe didn't change into wolves at the wedding as the vampires there were only there for one day, in Breaking Dawn the wolves changed due to the increase in vampires being there for a period of time.
catgrl chapter 44 . 12/22/2013
Oh wow I didn't see that one coming about Emily.. I'm glad everything went well with the end of this story...
Happy Christmas and New Year to you too
I wouldn't mind another Bella/Emmett story maybe with Charlie becoming a vampire too...