Reviews for Place
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Hi, this is the Tony I like, with all his insecurities and hopes.
... looking for someone to pick up the pieces Shannon left behind ... would love to see you write more of Gibbs!
Thanks and cheers!
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I can feel my heart melting...any more coming?
Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Omg did this really happen in squall I haven't seen it yet, infact I haven't seen any of season 10 coz I live In The uk and its not shown on tv or released on box set yet
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Guh. The fluffiness :P HE SHOULD JUST GO AHEAD AND TELL HERRRRR

Ehem.

Question: when Tony said he didn't know if the right place would want him, and Ziva advised him to just try it out- he knew he was talking about her, but was she also thinking about herself when she answered him? Or was she talking strictly as his friend, trying to help him out? Tony thought she wasn't aware he was talking about her, but that doesn't mean *she* wasn't hoping to be his right place herself... so I was wondering.

I really liked how her irritation with him disappeared the moment she realized he needed comfort and support. It really touched me. Talk about loyalty and dedication... Ugh, those two.

(Why do you think you're recycling storylines?)
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Awww, very sweet!:)
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Mmmm, lovely tag. How did Ziva get so wise in matters of the heart? Tony's a smart guy, but when it comes to figuring out his love life, he's completely clueless...
Jean89 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Love it! Beautiful stuff!
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very good! And I don't feel like this is a rehash of the same storyline. I like that you tag the episodes- to me there is always something to do with them! So thanks for doing it- I was wondering where all the good ff writers have been hiding lately, with so much going on on the show!
Mudprints chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very sweet! This was wonderful to read. Thank you!
mishka chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Great story!
TivaGirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awwe so cute! I can't wait for the next episode, though! Love that Stan was engaged! Great job! Loved it :)
albi1 kanobi chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I am waiting for something like this to happen on the show. I really enjoy reading these one shots.
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
this was so beautiful! I loved it.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
A good one off story, Could this dinner be the start of something wonderful, IF ONLY this was the case they need to be together, and we need them to be together, Tony Ziva forget about Gibbs and his stupid rule 12 just go for it,
Anna chapter 1 . 3/30/2013