Reviews for The Greatest Thing that Ever Happened to Me
please update i spent like 3 hours reading this, i just wanna know what happens. also, your timeline is really wonky. and if this is in new york, why are there nando's everywhere? ? and why was aubrey pregnant for 2 years?
Alyssa chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
I see myself as a Lima, I have really dark hair really short but I have dark brown eyes and I love lipstick and she is my favorite so Lima it is
Alyssa chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
I love moments it's a good song. I love One Direction I like Zayn Harry and Niall but I like Zayn the most out of all of them
Nikikris chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
The 69th word is my. I think it is. Also the dance central character that I'd want to be is Taye because she has sassiness and attitude plus she speaks her mind which is cool! :)
thisaccountisdeadlol chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Random answer to first question: Disneyland

I think I'll ditch the second question because I have, like, zero knowledge about the stuff. Lol yeah.

Hmm, good question. I'd say Mo. Dunno why, really, but hey.

Nice chapter, by the way I honestly don't ship Aubrey and Glitch, but it's hard to resist a tempting twenty thousand words, and I gotta say that I like your writing style. Except the 1D participation... no offense meant though :P
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Hey there! I'm the one you asked for a review.

3 stars out of 5
I love this fanfiction. It has an unexpected couple (no Li'l T and Glitch) and a funny storyline. In other words, it's original. It's got decent grammar, too.

But the fact that it has a made-up couple is also the reason why I dislike this. Dance Central was supposed to be a game. About dancing. Not a game where you ship the couples, although if you release a game with made-up characters in it and it becomes wildly famous, you'll have to see that happen. This couple doesn't make sense: Aubrey's a bunch of years older than Glitch and she would be too snobby ("Street dancers? Without any formal training? DISGUSTING! Hmph!") to even notice him.

But, since it has decent grammar, I can overlook that. :)

Hope you think this is fair.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Mine is mirrors by Justin timberlake
Nikikris chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Omg cool I love madhouse too but my favourite song would have to be slow down by Selena Gomez cause, it's fun and up beat. Also happy belated Birthday!
DancingYoshii chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
Happy late Birthday ! (Sorry) But my favorite song to dance to is any Lady GaGa song that isn't in the Dance Central list. (Ima huge fan of her)
SrslyWTFdudez xD chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
It's gonna be my birthday this coming 31st lol. Anyway, great job, and my answer to the question would probably be Without You by David Guetta.
GlitchLoveItOrLeaveIt chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
My fav hetero-ship is Oblio/Jaryn
Nikikris chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Great! I really do love this story and hopefully you update soon! I would say mine would be Mo/Taye cause we'll their both alike and they would be a good couple! :D
SrslyWTFdudez xD chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
This is one weird ass romance story.
First of all, wtf is up with Angel and Riptide? First, Angel slaps Bodie in the ass here and there, and now he's kissing Emilia? Pretty blasphemous that I'm tolerating this due to the fact that my answer to the question of the chapter is already depicted on my avatar.
Second, why do Rasa and Lima keep making out?
Third, WHY DID MISS AUBREY PUT SO MUCH SPLENDA?!
But great job with this chap anyway.
DancingYoshii chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
To be honest, I didn't think it was a bad chapter nd for the question, I am totally for EmiliaXBodie, nd I think you should do a contest, I'll be interested to see what they are!
Its Annona chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
EmiliaXMo. its something different.