Reviews for The Crow & The Butterfly
ChezzLove chapter 3 . 7/24
Seriously amazed at your work. You have a true talent & I hope we get to see more of it. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
trmack9 chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
I love this. Plz don't give up on this story. I really want to know about this Jessica Baker chick too.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Ummm can u continue? Its rare u find a story on here this good, well at least a good start. :)
writersfatigue89 chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Good god. Don't stop. Don't ever stop.
lilce1992 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
I'm positive that I am in love with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I love it.
vts chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
This is a really beautifully written story so far and i am loving the concept. what really stands out is that struggle we all go through in different ways the battle between being what you want n who you thought you were or being what you know people need. excellent beautiful eloquent keep it up!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Happy to see you are back and with an awesome story... please dont forget to complete 'The Clincher' Thanks PMS
ashleyss27 chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I just LOVE this story...I wish I could write as well as you. This is one of the best stories, let alone spashley stories, that I have read in a a really long time. Keep up the fantastic work.
SoNFan chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
toolazytologin chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Love this. Major props to you for the pretty original storyline (quite original for SON anyways). No idea why there has not been more reviews. But hey its Easter? People are probably too busy stuffing their faces with chocolate!
I like Kyla's character etc but I kinda hope she doesn't do a 'pearl harbour' and come back from the dead as Ashley really does need to step up on her own I think. Please keep going, I really love the way you write...
Dani chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
very good and sad start.
I will confess, I wasn't going to read this fic now, but when I saw that is was from the same author from The clincher...come on, i couldn't not read. :)
Janille chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
How heartbreaking at least ashley will step up now and fix her shit. I'm looking forward to posts for this as well as the clincher. P.M.S
GoMe chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
kyla in the army? man that's hot lol. and it's miles different than the other SON ff which are becoming kinda boring. hope this one won't fall in that category. so let's have more and we'll see.