Reviews for By Candlelight
14brendale chapter 1 . 3/22
Can you do a side story that is about what happened with Aladdin and Kouen?
Lene chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I love your writing style. I'm new to this fandom though but most KouAli fics i see, which isn't alot.. always put Kouha as this uncontrollable crazy obsessed boyfriend. ( unlike yours.) Well, i think he would have more.. tact (?) around Aladdin.
Anyway,,
- I like how you make it so that the "seme" doesn't just do all the "work".
(I like Kouha being the one being taken, but somehow i don't mind this one. Even though he is the one taking Aladdin.)
Pls write more of this pairing. :
Chinpo Sama chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Nice! Liked it alot. (ó﹏ò。)
DecipherMe333 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I feel like it there should be a sequel! THAT WAS AMAZING
stuartashley99 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Good I liked it it was ok
Meruem Nicolas-gian carlos14 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Continues hopefully this fantic, I am happy and I want you were to put one mpreg

siguas hopefully doing fantics like this, not oneshot
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I can honestly see this happening. I mean Kouha seems the most normal out of all his brothers even with his yangiri moments
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Is it bad that I honestly wanted to read when En did to Ally? I mean...honestly I want to see them together but I enjoyed this nonetheless :D It was great and I like the thought of Kouha and Al together. They're cute Very nice work hun
mamita chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, as Kouha's wrong, I I do not understand because they have to get where others do not call them, I loved, I love Aladdin, it's so sweet, but sometimes Anyway, I really like the couple AlibabaxAladdin, and the JudalxAladdin, love it, it's a shame there are not many fics Aladdin is so uke, hehe, I hope you do more fics of them or Aladdin is well, thank you and kisses.
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
SEAQULE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I'm am shocked with being pleased!
Your the best!
Lichtstr chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
so cute! i love kouhaxaladdin !
SinAngel9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
It was good, even if Aladdin was being manipulated.
mamita chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, mostly because I love Aladdin, is so cute, although it's a shame there are not many fics of Aladdin, my favorite couple is JudalxAladdin, but I also like reading fic Aladdin other guys, hopefully more fics do them together, hopefully do more fics including two together, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
ObscureLotus chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wow, that was one awesome story! When I scrolled to the bottom to go to the next chapter, I was like NOOOOOO why is this a one-shot?! T.T You should make more KouhaxAladdin stories! :3 I'm still reading some of your other stories with JudalxAladdin. xD Keep writing!