Reviews for Storms of Greysteinn
marigold123 chapter 30 . 12/2/2016
I enjoyed your tale! Thank you for writing.
YllkaYin chapter 30 . 11/17/2016
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Thank you for writing it. It was so intriguing, exciting and all sorts of wonderful.
juliana alicia miller chapter 30 . 2/17/2016
wonderful read!
feelbubbly chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
Awesome story ty for writing it
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 30 . 1/23/2015
Great sequel to a wonderful beginning story. I shall miss these characters and the history lessons I was enjoying. I hope it's been a good year for you!
LizzyAtTheLake chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
I am enjoying your tangents off into history...

Do you remember writing about your tangents at the end of chapter 6?
FSoG fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I cannot log in can't figure out how. Just wanted to say thanks for writing a very different fanfic for FSoG. I really enjoyed it. Well written. I am so happy you finished it! I get so disappointed when I a teading a great story & the writer loses interest. So thanks for taking the time to write. Looking foward to you finishing The Secret Scribbler. Happy Writing :)
Foggynights chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Love it!
1962 chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
I just read straight thru both story! Wow thank you for such a wonderful ride as always!
tbrett29 chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
Thank you for writing another fantastic story:-)
AmianCahill22 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Oh how sensual and inviting and hot and sexy
momalu chapter 30 . 3/26/2014
Gosh I love your period stories, (tangents and all!) They are so unique and so rich in cultural history. I enjoy learning about the cultural differences between countries; their traditions, and superstitions, their religious, or pagan beliefs, their sleeping arrangements, social events and hierarchy, their jobs, diets and the work that goes into trapping, growing, preparing and storing their food and libations. I love how you carefully weave this rich history in with the most amazing storylines which are jam packed with action, adventure, intrigue and drama. And of course, an amazing lemon or two! I am a huge fan that loves the whole package. I hope you are inspired to write another, I'm truly hooked!
Teadora Morgan Hill chapter 30 . 3/18/2014
3 3
ARSG chapter 30 . 3/13/2014
Wow, is this the end? Sorry to see it finished. What a wonderful story you created. Thank you!
ObsidianDraconis chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
Glad they all got their happy endings! I hope to see a new story from you sooner or later! Enjoy reading I know I do! Lol. Oh and I forgot to mention it in my review of last chapter but Kristrs reaction to Bjorns poop was hilarious! Much similar to my husbands!