Reviews for Fear of Falling
Aleaha of the Akatsuki chapter 2 . 2/26
Wow I really liked that I wish it had another chapter but still it was really good and well written I loved :)
MawVax chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
continue :D
July's fantasies chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
You should continue!
Ashlielle chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
DUUUUUDE! YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS!

I think I felt my heart break when I looked at the update date to realize it had last been updated near my birthday LAST YEAR.

It's a really good story. You really should continue it if you get the chance, you know.
Rika-chan24 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
this is a really interesting story, I really like it, and I hope that you continue it and update soon! :)
Teegra123 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
...Update? *Puppy dog eyes*
Imperial Mint chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
This is a really interesting story so far! I'm completely hooked, thank you so much for writing
LawLeeEt chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
this story started out so amazingly good i almost teared up xD
it's a bit sad that sanji didn't come to a 100% conclusion at the end, that he never found out that there might be a reason zoro doesnt look at him long or something.
anyway, i loved it!
and i would die if u updated it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I loved it hope you continue
TwinPersonalities chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
I say shiznicks! It's really fun to say! :D
Anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
SOOOO good! Ive been meaning to write a fic about this same topic! Youve done sooo much better than I ever would. But let me tell you Im SO exicited to find it! I really hope youve not abandoned it and am looking forward to reading more! Everyone feels really in character and I LOVE IT! Great work :D
beaniehigurashi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is a really, really good story so far! I hope you post the 3rd chapter soon XD
beaniehigurashi chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Th
DeviantAccumulation chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Ahh, I like this story a lot! The plot seems very good so far and I like your introspection of Sanji's characters and the conclusions you have drawn after Thriller Bark. Your Story reads itself very well and I'm excited to find out what's next in store for the characters! Though it's been a bit long, I hope you'll still update it!
ebonypol chapter 2 . 6/22/2013