Reviews for Minutes Before the Storm
prose.titute chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I really, really loved this! I thought you captured Leah in a very genuine way like we saw from Jacob's perspective in Breaking Dawn, but more filled out.
I ship Leah/Jasper so hard! They have certain commonalities that I believe would set up really sizzling chemistry. It's so hard to find good, finished fics for them though. :( In the meanwhile I should finish PB haha.
TinaF chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Loved it!
Kane09lisa chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You did a great job with her point of view. And some of jaspers :) loved this one shot
NeonEnigma88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was awesome! It was amazing how you managed to keep her character the same throughout the story. Not many authors can do that ithout changing some aspect of her bitternes, pain, etc. One of my favorite parts was at the end where she knows just because she's had a paradigm shift, doesn't mean that the rest of the world is going to suddenly cooperate and she stays true to herself. This was one of the best Leah fics that I have read in a very long time. Keep writing!
RandomGerman chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wonderful insight into Leah's mind. I love her character and Jasper's and am currently trying to write about them, too. Not up to your level of writing, though!
Merikatdreams chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Loved this :)
Rainbor123 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Really well written, you should continue it :)
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Excellent job.
LL28 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was beautifully written. I love Leah and Jasper. And you did such an amazing job with Leah's character (and Jasper's, of course). If you have anymore Leah/Jasper plot bunnies in that talented mind of yours, please, share them with us! I'm always on the look out for them (well-written and grammatically correct)!
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You seemed to have channeled your inner-Leah - a task I'm guessing is very hard to do, considering what a complex character she is - and for that I give you a round of applause. Mazel tov.
Baddie400 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I enjoyed this very much. I love that you didn't make this about romance or Leah feeling sorry for herself. It was two people from different mindsets coming to a mutual understanding. They aren't friends but they will be civil to one another from now on and that is the beauty of it.

Great work:-)