Reviews for Living Art
BlueRubyBeat chapter 4 . 6/1
This is hilarious! XD I found it really funny that Naruto had 'indigestion'. And the fact he was just confused about the time difference in the space dimension! ;) Love the idea of tattoo's moving and doing many different things! Can't wait to read more!
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 5/4
Excellent story, and I'm upset that it was abandoned.
I really want to learn more about Punchi. For a Tattoo artist he knows too much about ninja arts.
noggin777 chapter 4 . 4/10
That was really creative! i never thought that tattoos could be used as a jutsu...
The unknown23 chapter 4 . 1/31
A good chapter anyway I was wondering if you could give naruto a set of wings on his back
Wrath chapter 1 . 1/23
Your dyslexic but you wrote the true horror? Your amazing ive read over 1000 fics and that was definitely one of the most enjoyable
Only read the first line and I have to say I knew it you made them perfect for spying and I want to know can the tattoo grow I think sai has his paintings grow so I was wondering
This is by far one of the coolest ideas for a naruto story I have ever read I love it just for that do you have a tattoo or Want one or just thought it would be a cool idea?
candy4beth chapter 3 . 1/6
are you ever going to update this
uscias chapter 4 . 1/4
Please update soon.
Schwarzer Lowe chapter 4 . 1/2
I enjoy this story, it has a rather good idea behind it after all, but, and I don't mean to sound like an asshole, when will you update it? It doesn't say discontinued nor on hiatus, so I'm just curious. If you read this, thanks for your time. You didn't have to read it, after all.
Hades' Neko chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
I love punchi. He's so cool and a great example of never giving a shot. I can't wait to read the next chapter CIAO XD
R1996 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Why u no update.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
wierd i was thinking he would get a fox
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014