Reviews for Living Art
sophsgao chapter 4 . 4/10
That was really creative! i never thought that tattoos could be used as a jutsu...
The unknown23 chapter 4 . 1/31
A good chapter anyway I was wondering if you could give naruto a set of wings on his back
Wrath chapter 1 . 1/23
Your dyslexic but you wrote the true horror? Your amazing ive read over 1000 fics and that was definitely one of the most enjoyable
Only read the first line and I have to say I knew it you made them perfect for spying and I want to know can the tattoo grow I think sai has his paintings grow so I was wondering
This is by far one of the coolest ideas for a naruto story I have ever read I love it just for that do you have a tattoo or Want one or just thought it would be a cool idea?
candy4beth chapter 3 . 1/6
are you ever going to update this
uscias chapter 4 . 1/4
Please update soon.
Schwarzer Lowe chapter 4 . 1/2
I enjoy this story, it has a rather good idea behind it after all, but, and I don't mean to sound like an asshole, when will you update it? It doesn't say discontinued nor on hiatus, so I'm just curious. If you read this, thanks for your time. You didn't have to read it, after all.
Hades' Neko chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
I love punchi. He's so cool and a great example of never giving a shot. I can't wait to read the next chapter CIAO XD
R1996 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Why u no update.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
wierd i was thinking he would get a fox
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Love it :)
candy4beth chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
please update soon
weather witch nami-zo chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
damn i hate you so many good stories i want you to work on and definitely not enough time if your release times are anything to go by (T_T)
Gravity's Child chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
That was absolutely fantastic. I'd watch my grammar and spelling, but other than that, I though this story idea was wonderful.