Reviews for Meeting the Seasons
Nice!
PainInSilence chapter 5 . 3/13
Update soonnplease
natsukazu91 chapter 5 . 2/25
Please make more its a fantastic story I really enjoy it. I am a big fan of this story.
ForeverFan chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
That was so beautiful. Steve and Tony have always sort of rubbed each other the wrong way (at least in the comics), and it was really nice to them so close like that and Cap being proud, even when Tony was being Tony.
Sparky199 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Ooh what now.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
1 and 2.
Brickgirl101 chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
I wanna read more! Love it so far! Hope you update soon!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
teentitanfan530 chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Ib like option 2 but you could also do one or two chapters where the avengers get together and tell the others bout their recent adventures. I mean since they r friends and all its not illogical that they would meet up every now and again. And one of those times they could meet the guardians.
maymay85985 chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
sweet chapter! love the story, and update please! wanna read the next chapter and i don't have any ideas, sorry!
Cocoaflower chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Maybe... I was thinking you could continue as option 2 and then have option 1 afterwards, so that the each guardian would know an Avenger, but then in the end, they meet altogether... (Or something like that.)
Kurohi Rokujou chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
You could do option 2. More suspense. What if the Seasons explained their deaths and how they came to be?
BethyQuake chapter 4 . 6/21/2014