Reviews for Meeting the Seasons
Roboflake chapter 5 . 1/4
It would be cool if pepper and maybe Bucky could see the seasons. Probably after the movies are done you could write gatherings of the avengers and the seasons with pepper and Bucky. So cool. But anyways that's what I wish for and it is epic. Can u plz try 2 do that at
fantasylover4evr chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
I love it & both sound so good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
GenderbentDragonRider chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
I think you should do both... like, in some chapters have them be together in one spot and in some chapters have only a couple of characters. It could be hard, but it might be really simple... I dunno cuz I only just started writing and i dunno much about levels of difficulty... but it would be interesting...
neobendium chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
I LOVE your writing style! Don't change! Stick to what you've been doing, it's awesome! I wish I could write like that!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I loved how, though they were in the story, the focus wasn't really on them. But their conversation after the fight was fun. I find the fact that they got the Avengers to sit in a circle like Girl Scouts hilarious.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
Pls a jackunzel moment
RandominatorOwl chapter 5 . 3/27/2015
Nice!
PainInSilence chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Update soonnplease
natsukazu91 chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
Please make more its a fantastic story I really enjoy it. I am a big fan of this story.
ForeverFan chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
That was so beautiful. Steve and Tony have always sort of rubbed each other the wrong way (at least in the comics), and it was really nice to them so close like that and Cap being proud, even when Tony was being Tony.
Sparky199 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Ooh what now.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
1 and 2.
Brickgirl101 chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
I wanna read more! Love it so far! Hope you update soon!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
Kalle Marie chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Ib like option 2 but you could also do one or two chapters where the avengers get together and tell the others bout their recent adventures. I mean since they r friends and all its not illogical that they would meet up every now and again. And one of those times they could meet the guardians.