Reviews for Emergency Response
Aranna Undomiel chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Shame on me! I had started reading this, but for some reason I never finished it...But now I did and I'm glad to see Tony will be okay, well physically at least ;) Great story, and I hope you'll write more in the near future.
StayInTune chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Geez! Fr a minute there i actually thought you were gonna kill DiNozzo! Haha! N poor boy, but yay happy ending!
mbj chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Beautiful story!
Klcozad chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Great story and perfect play between Gibbs and DiNozzo. Exactly like I imagined the trust had started.
combatcrazy chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Great story. I just love Christian and that "Mister why do you keep stopping to kiss your friend". Priceless. I laughed out loud. Great job.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
DiNozzo would probably make a comparison between Hannibal and Face – not that Gibbs would admit to understanding the reference to The A-Team. I so agree.

Glad Gibbs got through to Tony. He would never leave him behind.
Kylen chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
*sniffles* AWWWW!

I love papa-bear Gibbs, which comes out especially well with Tony and Abby. Beautiful work with this (and sorry it took me three days to get to it, work got nuts!)
ytteb chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
I'm glad you fixed Tony both physically and mentally ... you had me worried for a while.
guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Wow! Thank you for this intense and totally engrossing story. So glad I found it and I will hope to see more NCIS fiction from you. Bravo!
Nash Carter chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
awesome chapter. i could so see all this happening. great job!
TheNaggingCube chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Well done. Very nice.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Awesome ending to a truly awesome story. Thank you for sharing this story with us readers :) Loved that Tony had no other choice to believe what he was saying was the truth :)
Mooncat99 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Boy oh boy, what a wonderful story! I generally love the stories about Gibbs and Tony's early days and always am a sucker for heroic Tony not seeing his own worth and if he gets hurt along the way, all the better. So no surprise I loved your story but most of all, she was wonderfully written, very clearly visualized and had the perfect length with just the right amounts oh humors, inner musings and action! So thank you for giving me this story that I always hoped to read one day.
Mooncat
julie250 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Thanks for another great story, hope your "plot Bunnies" are working i would love to read more of your work. Juliexx
Scat210 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Lovely Tony & Gibbs moment, very enjoyable story, Tony whump, Gibbs Angst & our boys saving a life, what more could we ask for.