Reviews for Aomine At Seirin High
Kushina-korra95 chapter 10 . 2/9
I always wanted to write this too! *a bit different version tho :3* but this story getting better n better! totally worth to read this! luv ya story!*can't wait for next chap but take your time... I know how it feels like being a writer :3* Chu
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
oooo i like it i want more
Aoi Bara94 chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Please continue! X()
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
Woooooooooow mann were you half asleep while tying this? There are plenty of mistakes there- You even repeated one sentence man. .-. There are a lot more I want to say, I'll tell you at school so be ready. :) But OMG, glad to see an update. And LOL, eliminated-
corinna chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Please another chapter.I love this story
Yan801 chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
aaaa, can you update this story again? i like this story..
Kagamine Makorin chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Ooo, a jealous evil witch has appeared. Such a nice addition to the story. Already well-written, hope you can continue updating fast as I am desperate to find out if the two idiots will be together in the end. Ganbatte! :3 (F-ed and F-ed)
Absalon95 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
LIKE IT!
Now the boys will have to fight against the evil of a dark haired girl, or lose their red-head.
what will they do now?
hahahahahahahah
hope that that girl don't hurt Kagami, 'cause I'm pretty sure Kuroko won't like it. and neither Aomine.
Curious to know what will happened next.
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Loved this chapter!Everything was so well written!I enjoyed every word of it!Keep it up XD!
kagechii chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
OMG FINALLYYY YAAAAYY!
I haven't been reading any knbs fanfics but I came back for this nyahahaha,update moarr w
More kikuro pwease /slapped
Ganbattessu!w
Absalon95 chapter 9 . 7/20/2014
LOOOOVEEE IIIIT
cant wait to read what will happened during their match
just a bit curious... is kuroko in the team too?
Absalon95 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
NOOOOOOO!
Ahomine! look to the red head not the blue one!
hahahahhaha, nice chapter. Its making me love even more this fic
Absalon95 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
God I love this chapter.
And I actually sympathized with Kagami, my food is mine and I really hate when people take from it without asking first, and I sure have a big appetite for being a girl (even tough I'm 19).
And best part ever was the piggyback ride!
love it!
VongolaXII chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Weirded to read from back to front haha but I'm speed reading because of other stuffs T_T

Anyway, nothing wrong with your story! Awesome as the other chapters and minimal grammar problems, nothing facepalm worthy. I'm a loyal reader now. 3
VongolaXII chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Hahahaha, I tried before begging and praying the God to not pair me up with my rival and TADA! I got him -_-"

Kagami, don't chew Aomine's head off QAQ XD