Reviews for Rewind
Teresanolastname chapter 3 . 8/13
Fucking brilliant!
DJ8210 chapter 3 . 4/19
Incomplete and barely makes sense.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
fun story-love seeing a mischeivous Iruka! But I wished you had continued it further and explored Iruka's past more and kept developing his relationship with Kakashi-it just doesn't feel done or completed!
lady Alexas chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
More please
chibihinachan chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
lol this is much more humor than romance/adventure, but i loved it all the same :)
darkblue91 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Love it XD
TjRythum chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hey! You posted! *does geekish nerd happy dance* sorry I didn't come over sooner, but life is killing me.
least now I'll have something fun to read after class! Yay!
I'll start this one, then move to the other one! but now I have to make breakfast so-

I love Ibiki and clueless Kashi and the pranks and just everything!
Ka chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Uchila?
Uchiha chinchillas? Uchiha cloaca beasts? Uchiha what exactly?
You're putting weird mental images in my head there.

Anyway, fun story except for the slight flash of creepy thing with attraction to minors. Or temporary minors.
Berocca chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I love this chapter! You are such a good writer. Thank you so much for updating, it was so fun to read! I love this story. The characterizations are so funny and the plot is very interesting, I can't wait for your updates!
SilkyOtter chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
This is starting to look a lot like lil' Iruka meets Home Alone!
SilkyOtter chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I like this new take of a mischevious Iruka whose also pissed off. Looks like the whole village should beware of him.
harvestangel99 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Hysterical!
Moo-Choochan chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is really good so far, I'm just confused about why he acts that age if only his body changed and not his mind. Some back story about why he hates Kakashi would be nice, you never touched on that so I can only assume it's what happened in the actual series. Seriously though, great start that cliff at the end will definitely keep me reading.
kc chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
hope you post another chapter soon as this story does not seem finished.
harvestangel99 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Funny but oh noes at the end