Reviews for Harm
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 7/29
"You thought you were saving me from harm?" he hissed. "Do you have any idea how much it hurts when you get injured? Do you realize how much it kills me when I can't get to you fast enough? It hurts, Kagome! That causes more pain than any sword wound ever could."

asdasljaldkbskfjadlkasnd don't mind me I'm just a puddle of emotions over here because gaaaahhh I ship those too so much and angsty hurt/comfort is the best. This was a lovely story! Really, my only complaint is that it's so short, I would have loved to see more deliciously angsty/hurt/comfort Inuyasha/Kagome stuff. :)
author12306 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Fantastic story.
NalieSummerDreamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I did not favor this story...at all yet?! I remember reading it a while back but then I forgot the name and FINALLY, alas I found it! I really loved this oneshot it was beautiful and well written. :)
Lady Kazuko chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wow, this was amazing. Definitely going on my favorites :)
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
she diffenetly knows how that feels because he is always getting hurt, he may heal fast from it but still.
Eclair1998 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I knew this story was missing from my favorites. Give a warning next time you suddenly get rid of great stories! Oh well. I found it again. So, AMAZING! STILL LOVE IT!
DALUNA chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
please make moe i can't wait to see
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I LOVE THE ENDING! It was so simple, YET SO POWERFUL. You could just hear the emotion even when reading the words! Everyone's characters were spot on (I had to fangirl squeal when Sesshomaru made his little appearance askdmfdkafnkdn) and this was perfectly executed. Daawww. The InuKag feels! Gotta love their mutual protectiveness for each other!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Sadly, u got Sesshomaro spot on.
a-person chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So far, I love it, and I cant wait to read more!