Reviews for The Time Jack Lost His Stick
Guest chapter 8 . 6h
Wow. I mean, just wow. I could totally picture that last scene and ooooooh mmmmy goooosh! This story is amazing!
Amazing hawk chapter 11 . 8/8
This is a great story! I really like it!
Nekohime1 chapter 11 . 6/29
This book was completely amazing! I loved your work and you put everyone in a perfect character. I think you're actually one of the few people whose works I could read and not cringe when I read an accent. Anyways, this was beyond amazing!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 11 . 6/28
Omg, Jamie is so precious :)
And 'Here, Kitty-Kitty' sounds so nice and fluffy and I'm going to check if it's on your account ;)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 10 . 6/28
Omg, I am beginning to really like the Pumpkin King
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 9 . 6/28
No! Nightmare King! Help him!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 8 . 6/28
Yas! North and Jack for the win!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 7 . 6/28
Duh, of course the Guardians landed at the completely wrong side of town
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 6 . 6/28
Bunny should have known Jack will come anyway *sigh*
Why is everything always happening in Burgress? *sigh again*
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 3 . 6/28
Ugh, why does North go to Bunny while Jack is warning him that something's wrong? At least take Jack with him or idk man, wake some yetis?!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 2 . 6/28
oh no, trouble is coming! Why the heck doesn't North have security measures against bloody shadows when their nemesis is a bloody shadow guy (sort of, you know what I mean). Although it must be hard to protect your workshop from shadows, since they are everywhere...
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 6/28
Poor North, handling Jack must be quite hard
Siberia Riefel Taylor chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
This is mainly a review for the whole story. I have to admit that I have never laughed so hard for a fanfic ever. Especially not for one so well written. You really have a delightful gift. Thank you for sharing your talent.
SomeoneKnew chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
WHAAAT!? How can you own PK?! I was so sure it was JS! *grumpy face* -Hi! I'm SomeoneKnew's split personality, Mei. Pay up, Belle.- MEI! It's seven o'clock! It is way too early to pay bets. -Yeah right. Anyways, Ira, this was a great story. It ended up being different from what I would have expected from the summary and title, but it was good nonetheless. :) Also, could you help me get Belle here to pay her bet?- MEI! SHUT UP! -Ok, bye, Ira.- Sorry about her. See you in one of your other stories! From, The Magical Know-It-All -AND Mei Potterhead- Yeah, from her too. Bye! -Bye!- :) -:)- *sigh* You always need to have the last word, don't you Mei? -Yep. XD BYEEE! :)-
SomeoneKnew chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
Oh my Godric, could you please just comfirm or deny that PK is one Mr. Skellington? Because I love that movie and the Boogieman's song is playing so it's stuck in my head.