Reviews for The Time Jack Lost His Stick
BookWarrior23 chapter 4 . 2/12
Just go ahead and murder my feels. I don't need them.
Rosycat chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
Great story! I would personally love kitty- kitty someday if this question is still in effect lol
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
Wow. I mean, just wow. I could totally picture that last scene and ooooooh mmmmy goooosh! This story is amazing!
Greenleaf04 chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
This is a great story! I really like it!
Nekohime1 chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
This book was completely amazing! I loved your work and you put everyone in a perfect character. I think you're actually one of the few people whose works I could read and not cringe when I read an accent. Anyways, this was beyond amazing!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 11 . 6/28/2016
Omg, Jamie is so precious :)
And 'Here, Kitty-Kitty' sounds so nice and fluffy and I'm going to check if it's on your account ;)
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
Omg, I am beginning to really like the Pumpkin King
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 9 . 6/28/2016
No! Nightmare King! Help him!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
Yas! North and Jack for the win!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
Duh, of course the Guardians landed at the completely wrong side of town
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
Bunny should have known Jack will come anyway *sigh*
Why is everything always happening in Burgress? *sigh again*
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
Ugh, why does North go to Bunny while Jack is warning him that something's wrong? At least take Jack with him or idk man, wake some yetis?!
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
oh no, trouble is coming! Why the heck doesn't North have security measures against bloody shadows when their nemesis is a bloody shadow guy (sort of, you know what I mean). Although it must be hard to protect your workshop from shadows, since they are everywhere...
MyRealNameIsTaken chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Poor North, handling Jack must be quite hard
Siberia Riefel Taylor chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
This is mainly a review for the whole story. I have to admit that I have never laughed so hard for a fanfic ever. Especially not for one so well written. You really have a delightful gift. Thank you for sharing your talent.