Reviews for The baffled king composing Hallelujah
jareya chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Really beautifully moving.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh, Jim. There really aren't enough Jim fics. There isn't enough Jim in the show. I love that man. This was wonderful. You captured his emotions perfectly. I just wanted to hug him.
Shena1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow... beautiful. I almost cried right along with him.
Mark C chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was very well done.

You presented a very good POV from Jim during the time Kate was shot up to the point where she had woken from the surgery. His thoughts and feelings about the shooting were presented well. I also enjoyed the mention of Castle here because Jim could tell that he wasn't handling what happened to Kate all that well either.

The last line was very fitting.

Excellent job.
kat6919 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Nice perspective on Kate's dad. I adore Jim Beckett and I agree, we don't see enough of him.
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow. This was great. One of the POVs from during that time that I haven't seen much of is Jim's & I think you covered it really well here. All of the fear he was feeling and the realizations of what happened. Great job.
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was so very touching. Brilliantly written.
KyinHI chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
No, no, no. Thank *you* for that. It was beautiful.
Dmarx chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So raw and powerful. I love Jim Beckett and I wish we got to see more of him. Also, a second chapter I which Castle finds Jim here...that would completely melt my heart. Just saying :)
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow, so good and you're right we need more of Jim Beckett!
Lori Gale chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Excellent.
Christy811 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is SO good! And agree, there is not enough Jim Beckett. Both fic and on the show.
Onelife30 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very good job ! I don't think there were alot of story's from Jim piont of view! Great story!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow!
That was awesome - I loved seeing it from Jim's perspective.
I think you captured it perfectly.
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You're so right. There isn't enough Jim centered post-Rise fic. And you have done this so well. This emotions really came through. I could almost feel his pain and also his relief that she is going to be ok. Well done :)